Fifty one

"Here are the ingredients for making black salt. A villager request for it." Midnight says while handing a piece of paper. 

Ingredients for Black Salt

- Charcoal

- Cinnamon sticks 

- Incense Ashes

- Cloves 

- Burnt Matches 

- Eggshells

- Sea salt 

- Dried Rosemary 

* Grind together in a mortar to a fine powder and bottle

"Another cleansing?" You asked while putting the items in the mortar. "Yep, three jars as well." Midnight says while getting three empty potion bottles ready. 

"So, what was all that noise earlier?" Midnight asked.

"Well, you see...let's just say that someone was provoked verbally." You say.

"Was it Deku?"

You sigh. "Yes, it was Deku."

"Alright, go on." Midnight says.

"Okay, so what had happened was that Deku called Ochaco a Hoe and she got upset and she still tried to talk to Deku and Deku didn't want to talk to her and then Ochaco got mad tried to approach Deku and he said that He'll slap the Hell outta her if he approach her. And then Ochaco called Deku a Bitch and he said for her to repeat it and before she could even say the whole word to him, Deku threw a plate at her but she ducked and then he tried to attack her." You say.

"I haven't seen this much tea in a while." Midnight says. "They're still fighting over Iida?" She asked. 

"No, he's pissed because Ochaco betrayed and acting like she doesn't know why he's so mad." You say.

"How long do you think this is gonna go on?" Midnight asked. "No clue, until they actually fight and I know who's gonna lose." You say while putting the chorks on the bottles.

Midnight chuckles and carefully package the bottles. "Excellent work with the black salt (y/n), I'll return with your payment." She says and disappears with a puff of smoke and glitter.

You left the spell room and made your way to Todoroki's room. You saw him hanging upside down from the canopy frame sleeping. 

You walked closer and saw Todoroki's fangs slightly out as he breathed softly. You couldn't help but gush from his cuteness.  

You gently scratched under his chin and climbed into his bed. You exhale softly as you snuggled into Todoroki's pillow, it smelt just like him. Grapefruit and Lemongrass.

You don't remember falling asleep but when you woke up, you felt soft kisses on your neck. "I'm sorry I disturbed you." Todoroki said.

"It's okay." You mumbled. "How was your nap?"

"It was good, how was your lesson?" He asked.

"It was fine." You moved a few strands of hair out of your face. 

"(y/n), may I drink from you? My body is dry and it's been I while since I've had blood." Todoroki asked for your consent.

"Okay." Todoroki moved your long dark hair away from your neck and slid your sleeve and bra strap from your shoulder. 

Seconds passed and your breath hitched as his fangs gently pierced your skin and started to drink your blood.

You were in a state of pure bliss as your mate started to drink your blood and licking up the little droplets as he was finished. 

Todoroki wiped his mouth and cleaned up your neck with a handkerchief. "Are you alright?" He asked. You give a nod. "I'm fine."

You felt his hand trail up your dress and gently rub your thigh. "Does your head hurt? Do you need any water?"

"I'm alright." You say again.  

Todoroki places a kiss on your cheek. "Rest." He tells you as he placed both his hands around waist.

There was a soft knock on the door. "Your majesty, there's a letter that just arrived for you." Says a servant.

"Thank you, just slide it under the for." Todoroki says.

The servant did as they were told and walked away from the door.

Todoroki's eyelids started to grow heavy as he slowly drifted back to sleep.

"Momma..."