Twenty two

Last chapter wore me tf out 😥😴😫 I had to go ghost for a minute. But I'm back! 💕💋

Soft sunlight shines through the curtains of the dark bedroom. Not enough to disturb the sleeping couple but just enough to set a soft mood. Bakugou wakes up from his slumber and rubs the sleep from his eyes. He sits up and see Kirishima's sleeping figure next to him.

The redhead sleeping on his back, his lips slightly parted as he breathes softly. His chest and collarbone littered with love bites. He looked beautiful.

Bakugou smiles and leans in, giving Kirishima a kiss on his cheek making Kirishima moan tiredly. "Five more minutes." The redhead mumbled before turning over on his side. Bakugou smirks and wraps his around Kirishima's naked waist and starts kissing his bare shoulder. "Wake up, I wanna see your face." Bakugou said as he kissed his shoulder towards his collarbone, and up to his neck. 

Kirishima lets out a soft moan and lays on his back again. "Okay, I'm awake." Kirishima turns his head and wipes the sleep from his eyes. "Good morning Katsuki." He said sweetly. "Good morning to you too." He placed a kiss on Kirishima's lips then climbed on top of him and deepened the kiss. "Wait, Bakugou. I'm still recovering from last night." Kirishima said between kisses. 

"Was it that good baby?" Kirishima blushed. "It was amazing Katsuki, it was worth the wait." 

"I could tell by the Ahegao face you were making last night." Bakugou smirked. Kirishima grabbed a pillow and covered his face and whined into the pillow. 

"Aww, come on Kiri don't hide your face." The ash blonde cooed as he rubbed down his stomach and thighs. Kirishima gently hits Bakugou with the pillow and pulls him down so that his lips meet his.  "Let's take a shower and get something to eat." Bakugou said getting up from the bed along with Kirishima and going into the bathroom.

Once the shower head turned on, Kirishima stepped in first then Bakugou, grabbing the soap and a washcloth Bakugou gently washed the redhead's body and then scrubbing shampoo in his hair and Kirishima then doing the same for Bakugou as the hot water consumed them. 

"Do you want your hair up on down?" Bakugou asked while drying his boyfriend's hair with a towel. "Mm, I feel like leaving it down today." Kirishima said."Bakugou placed a kiss on top of Kirishima's head and then flicks his nose once he looked up. "Let's get going, I'm hungry." Bakugou said as he got up from the bed and grabbed his shoes. Kiri gives a submissive nod and follows Bakugou out the room and down in the kitchen meeting the others. 

Later that afternoon

"Something smells really good

"Something smells really good." Deku said. He enters the kitchen and sees you casually making some pastry dough on the cooking table. "Hey (y/n)." He said catching your attention. You looked up and he notices you have a bit of flour on your cheek. 

"Hey, Deku-kun. What's going on in your neck of the woods?" You asked the cinnamon roll. "Not much, I just came back from shopping. Watch'a making?" He asked you. "I'm making a pie. I just finished making Lime skillet chicken breast." 

"Can I be a taste tester please?" Deku asked. "Sure." You grabbed a piece of chicken placed it on a plate for Deku for him to try. He grabbed a fork and stuck it into the chicken. "Ooh, nice and juicy." He said while cutting a piece and taking a bite. 

"So, how is it?" You asked. "I literally have no words, it's so amazing. Why didn't you tell me you can cook?!" Deku said. You just smiled and shrugged. "What, you thought all I read is yaoi?" 

"Maybe." Deku joked. "I dabble with cookbooks also, but when I read them for too long I get hungry and I'm basically torturing myself with food I don't have." You said while flatting out the pastry dough. 

"Are you making your Boo thang some pie?~" Deku teased. "N-no...I just felt like cooking... as I said b-before." You said shifting your eyes. "Don't lie to me." Deku said seeing right through your bad attempt to lie. You groaned. "What happened was, I was bored and just decided to cook for the heck of it. Then I thought it would be nice if I made Todoroki something." You said. 

"Now was that so hard?" Deku asked while batting his eyelashes. "Like slowly ripping off a bandaid." You said sarcastically. Deku just laughed at your comment and finished up the rest of his chicken. "I'd love to stay and chat but me and All Might are going to train." 

"All might?" You arched your brow. "It was his wizard name in the past." Deku explained. "Oh, okay. Have fun becoming a vampire wizard." You waved at your friend as he left the kitchen.

~~~~~ 

"Come in." Todoroki said after someone knocked on his door. "Hi Todoroki." You said as you entered his study. "Hello (y/n)." He says. "I made you a little something." 

"What is it?" He asked. "A lemon meringue pie." You said sitting it on the coffee table by the couch. "Wow, that looks really good." Todoroki said looking at the dessert you made just for him. Todoroki grabs the fork and takes a bite. "This is delicious." (I always think of Black Butler when Sebastian made Lemon meringue pie)

"Thank you." You smiled with a light blush dusting your cheeks. Todoroki picks up another piece with his fork and holds a piece up to your lips and you take a bite. It went on like that until the pie was nearly gone. 

"So, what are you working on?" You asked. "Just looking over some chemistry books." He said while sitting the fork down in the pan. "You still have some cream on your lip." The prince said once he looked back up. "Where? It probably looks gross." You said while trying to lick off the cream. "Here, I got it." Todoroki said. He leans and gently licks the cream off the corner of your lip and then kissing you. 

"I-if you wanted a kiss...y-you could've just asked." You said while your brain was trying to reprogram. 

"I know but I love surprising you with my techniques." Todoroki said while sliding his thumb across your bottom lip.

Why was he such a gentleman but a flirt at the same time?

Todoroki chuckles and grabs his cape. "Well then, I must go down to the village retrieve some things. Would you like to join me?" He asked. "Sure, why not." You followed Todoroki out the door. 

During your outing, you and Todoroki were talking out the most random things as you two walked hand and hand in the village. You two were there for no longer than a half an hour. When you heard someone call your name. 

"(y/n)?" You turned your head and your eyes widened.

"Dad?"