Thirty three

After that little venting/rant...I owe you guys this chapter💜

"I've returned." Aizawa said once he saw Midnight.

"How was your trip?" She asked while sitting down her drink.

"Good." Aizawa said with a tired sigh.

"Are you okay?" Midnight asked.

After a few seconds of silence Aizawa spoke up. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Well...There's gonna be a full moon the next three nights so your powers are gonna be stronger than ever!" She cheered.

"Thats good." Aizawa said. "Any word from King asswipe?"

"He'll be returning within the next month or so." Midnight said.

"What do we do with Toshinori? He hasn't got most of his strength back."

Midnight nods. "I've been working on that...I have a few ideas but I'm gonna need a bit more time."

"We'll discuss it later on...where's the Prince and (Y/n)?"

"Um...u-um..." Midnight said. She took a nap a few hours ago and don't know know the current location.

Aizawa shook his head. "Don't worry...I'll find them."

~~~

Aizawa stops by Todoroki's door and knocks on it. "Todoroki." He called.

He didn't get a response, so he knocked again. "Todoroki."

"Yeah."

"We need to talk." Aizawa said.

"Can't we talk at another time?" He asked, almost like he was out of breath.

Aizawa pressed his ear against the door and heard muffled sounds and moans.

"Really dude?"

"It's my room." Todoroki responded.

Aizawa faceplams and let's out a groan. "When (y/n)'s done bouncing on your lap, come talk to me."

"How did you know she was on top?"

"This boy..." Aizawa just walked away from the door. "I should've just walked away.

~~~~

"Hey Bakugou."

"What Kirishima?"

"What do you think happened to Momo?"

"(y/n) beat her ass and she left cause she kept throwing empty threats." Bakugou said.

"That's not nice." Kirishima whined.

"Well, you asked."

"Why are you so grumpy?" Kirishima asked poking the ash blonde's cheek.

"Cause I want to."

Kirishima scoots closer to Bakugou and plops himself on his lap.

"So...what's bothering you?" Kirishima asked.

"It's just.....That damn asshole is coming back soon and...I'd have to hide us."

"Hide us??"

"Our love...there I said it. We won't be able to show our love as much."

"Bakugou..."

"I'm sorry...Damn. If we could leave we'd leave right now"

"Bakugou..."

"I'm not use to showing affection and shit so..."

"Bakugou."

"Huh?"

"I know you're only doing it to protect me. And...Im not scared of Endeavor." Kirishima said.

"You're not?"

"No. And...Honestly I don't feel like you're hiding us...no one needs to know every single time we kiss and hug. Just your smile at me alone makes me all warm inside."

Bakugou chuckled. "Damn, guess you're right."

"Do you know what we should do?"

"What?"

"We should have sex on Endeavor's bed."

"Kirishima?! What the Fuck?!"

The redhead just laughs while holding on to his stomach. "I didn't expect that reaction." He said as he tried to catch his breath.

"Nasty ass! Yet....tempting." Bakugou said.

"Who's the nasty ass now?!" Kirishima and Bakugou burst out laughing.