I pulled her back into a hug. Connie's hugs were almost just as good as Luke's.

"I feel bad, because I don't even know how your love life is going." She laughed nervously.

"Its great. Luke's great." I rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Luke, huh?" I can feel her smile change into a smirk.

She pulled away, "How's he in bed?" She wriggled her eyebrows at me.

"Connie!" I gasped, surprised that she'd say something like that. I gave her a small shove and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm kidding." She giggled, draping an arm over my shoulders.

I glared at her.

"Okay, not really." She laughed.

"Fabulous." I playfully rolled my eyes at her, "Can we talk about something else?"

Connie was quiet before she bursts into another fit of giggles. "How about on the couch?"

"Oh my God." I threw her hand off me. "Shut up!" I groaned and turned my back to her.

"I'm kidding." She walked in front of me, smiling her goofy smile.

"I meant about you and Jenna." I said, because, being her best friend, I had to at least know how things were between them.

"Well... Jenna's great in bed." She giggled.

"I swear, you're like twelve." I scoffed.

"I'm sorry." She tried to quieten down but bursted into another fit of laughter instead.

She linked her arm around my own and bent down to pick up the books she dropped.

"We should head to class before we get even more shit for being late." She said as she stood up, already dragging me down the hallway.

For once, I actually felt content.

-

"Here." Calum held out his car keys as soon as I opened the front door.

"What's this for?" I asked, staring at the keys in his hands.

"I still owe you for basically destroying your shitty Toyota and having it taken away from you by Janet." He rolled his eyes at the memory.

"You're giving me Delilah?" I said in excitement, trying to snatch the keys out of his hands.

"Hold on, sweetheart." He pulled the keys away and held it above his head and laughed.

I pouted because he always thought it was funny how much taller he was than me.

"You can have her until Christmas." He bargained.

"Really?" I crossed my arms in front of me. "That's barely three months."

"I'll need her by then. Please don't hurt her, and wash her every week." He chucked his keys at me and I caught it.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him as he started walking backwards onto the sidewalk.

"I'm trusting you, you bitch." He scoffed teasingly, "be grateful-" and I closed the door.

-

"Come on." I dragged Luke through the house and into the dining room.

"You made me come all the way here, to see a table?" He said in a bored tone.

"No, you moron." I laughed and clutched his chin, pressing my fingers on both sides of his cheeks. "Look." I turned his head to face the piano in the corner.