1.0

It was Monday morning and Green Day was blasting through Delilah's speakers.

Calum was driving Connie and I to school today because :

1- I didn't want to walk.

2- Calum owed me.

3- Connie's place was on the way so I thought 'what the heck?'

I didn't feel that sorry for Calum though, he was just like my personal chauffeur and it was funny how he would rather drive me to places than have me drive Delilah myself.

I had my nose in a book that I could not stop reading since the second Luke handed it to me yesterday.

He wrapped up another book for me and I could not get enough of it.

The book was titled :

To Kill A Mockingbird.

I've heard so many reviews on this book, but I never thought I'd enjoy it this much. I grew to love Scout, a lot.

It felt totally cliché to be reading this book, but it wasn't my fault that the author was really good at her job.

"Maia!" Calum yelled at me, snapping his fingers in front of me.

I blinked back a couple of times before focusing on him.

"What?" I snapped in frustration because he interrupted me while I was in deep thought.

"Tell Connie that she needs to grow a pair of balls and tell Cameron the truth," he sighed.

"Truth?" I questioned them, turning around to face Connie who looked so fragile and broke, hugging herself with her head pressed against the window, watching the road pass by.

Dammit. That drama queen.

"Oh, yeah," I said before Calum could make his annoying smart remarks about my lack of focus.

I turned my attention back to Calum.

I sighed deeply, "Calum, leave Con alone. Can't you see that she's hurt," I said, attempting to get Calum to leave her alone so I can get back to my book.

"But the more she waits, the more upset he'll be when he finds out. Guys I care about Cam a lot, I don't want to see him the way he is now. It just... doesn't feel right not seeing the chirpy Cameron we all know and love," he said switching off the engine.

Thats when I realized that we were already at school.

I looked back at Connie, who was already making her way out.

"See!" I snapped at Calum, who flinched at my sudden outburst, "you made her feel shittier than before!"

"Sorry for being honest!" He snapped back throwing his hands up in frustration but to hit them on the celling of the car.

He mumbled an ow and examined his hands.

I laughed at him - although I was still mad at him - and his misfortune.

"Shut up!" He groaned, "its not funny!"

"You're right, you're right," I calmed myself down a little, opening the car door, "its hilarious!" I bursted out laughing again and left the car.

-

We were now sat at our usual lunch table, but Cameron hasn't showed up yet.

He didn't show up for the past week. He was taking the whole 'break' thing seriously and was willing to give Connie whatever she desired.