"Yes, that was until I was rudely woken up," I glare at Yeosang who only tries to hide his smile.

"What happened?" Seonghwa asks but before Yeosang can answer I take the spotlight.

"Yeosang dumped a bucket of ice-cold water on me and started to laugh wickedly when I woke up scared," I pout childishly.

"Yeosang? Why would you do that?" Seonghwa begins to chastise him and Yeosang looks at me with an open jaw.

"I am a literal angel. I would never do that." He scoffs.

"Sure you are," says Seonghwa sarcastically and then turns to me, "Um, Sun-Mi? Are you gonna come out or are you gonna keep hiding behind the door?"

"Oh right!" I say as I step outside the door and reveal my outfit. I decided to wear the pants and shirt Irene had packed me. The boots were like a size too big because they weren't mine but my socks filled them in. The shirt was white with puffy sleeves and a bit tight around my torso. It had tiny designs sown in and was relatively light. The pants were loose and made of soft cotton. It was an orange-brown color that was comfortable and easy to move in. While looking through the boxes I had found a white handkerchief with blue and pink pastel flowers imprinted onto it. I decided to tie that around my hair to hide its unevenness. These were the nicest clothes I had at the moment and I HaD tO lOoK nIcE.

 These were the nicest clothes I had at the moment and I HaD tO lOoK nIcE

"How do I look?" I ask stepping into full view. Both men's eyes widen, and for a second, I thought I looked hideous. "What? Is it that bad? I didn't have any other clothes and Yeosang told me to dress nicely so..."

"No, no you look amazing. You cleaned up well," Yeosang reassures me which makes me feel better. Seonghwa still seems to be studying me or more like studying my bandana. "It's just--"

"Where did you find that handkerchief?" Seonghwa asks. I reach a hand up to touch the handkerchief a bit confused as to why he's asking.

"Umm, in one of the boxes. I needed to fix my hair and this is all I found to cover it up. Why? Does it belong to someone?" Seonghwa seems to be deciding between something but he then gives up with a sigh. 

"It's nothing. You look beautiful." He smiles kindly at me.  I feel some heat start to rise to my cheeks so before it can get awkward I punch him lightly. 

"If you guys are done flirting, I believe Captain wanted to see us in his cabin before we reached land," Yeosang smirks and I glare at him. 

"Well then, lead the way!" I answer and he turns towards the Captain's cabin.

"Hongjoong said he wanted to talk to you mainly and after we were gonna discuss routes. When the meetings over, Seonghwa will lead you back to the sickbay cuz I need to stay with Captain," Yeosang rants but I don't pay attention to him. Instead, I focus on all the glares and threats I'm getting from other crew on deck. Their stares dig into my back as if trying to tear me down to reveal my true identity. I get even more panicked when I see a man carrying a little child in his arms that doesn't seem to be over 8. They look out of place, like townsfolk. I thought they might recognize me for a second but Seonghwa lays a hand on my arm bringing me out of my thoughts.