Chapter 116: Longing Chulian

When Yun Ren Xie returned at the modern room, she collapsed at the soft couch and a book fell on top of her.

"Seems like Host have reflected."

"I've been dumb. I thought they were as strong as Seimei. When I died as Chisona Taiyo, he didnt kill anyone! But this.... Its completely out of my expectations!"

"Host, have you realized?"

She went silent before picking the book. "Yes. Senior System, I became numb of my surroundings. Since I hated my missions in the first world. Where I need to seduce three men."

"Shen Xian Hua, does Host like that name?"

"I..... I do feel like I'm connected to it." Yun Ren Xie went dazed. "Im having some doubts I was his Master's incarnation."

She sniffed, her heart felt complicated. It was no secret she is guilty. Yun Ren Xie flipped the book in her hands. It was the story, Love After War. Wherein, the male lead is a general who fell inlove to the villain, the crown princess. When he went for war against barbarians, he met a strange girl. She is Yu Lei, a transmigrated girl who is the secret sister of the crown princess, Yu Heng.

The general saved her, their love story started from then on and he unexpectedly shifted his love to Yu Lei. The crown princess was enraged, she never wanted to be engaged at the crown prince Xiang Zihui, her first love is the general, Nian Feng.

At the end, the crown prince found out how Yu Heng tried to seduce Nian Feng. He sentenced his future consort to death while Nian Feng is spared since he have a strong backroung supporting him.

This is the last world of punishement, the incomplete novel of Yun Ren Xie. She wanted to write the ending of Nian Feng and Yu Lei a tragic one. Shi Huangdi (Ying Zheng) will start to conquer the six neighboring warring states and Nian Feng is sent to protect Chu State but Yu Lei will save him and die. He will die next as Shi Huangdi personally caught him.

"Sigh, Wuming...." she whispered. Will she see him again?

Three screen appeared before her. It was Yun Ren Xie's next mission.

Main Mission: Destroy the plot

Submission 1: Befriend Crown Princess Yu Heng

Submission 2: Make Zihui find a suitable crown princess

Submission 3: Have Chulian's eyes get treated

"Senior System? Who is Chulian?"

"Host, she is a blind girl that resides with the crown prince, Zihui. Her fate is to die in his hands without entering as his concubine since the female lead, Yu Lei schemed at your future body."

"Wait!" Yun Ren Xie wanted to listen more but her sight darkened.

Just as she opened her eyes, Yun Ren Xie cant see anything. She have forgotten her new body is a blind young lady. When she tried to move, her lower part hurts so much. Yun Ren Xie grunted in pain when she heard a movement at her side.

"Chulian?" a captivating voice caught Yun Ren Xue's attention, this voice....

Its the same as Li Feng Qi's!

She tries to sit up, the man sighed. He sat upright and helped her lean on the headboard of the bed.

"You got drag into this mess." he said once more. "Apology but..... this prince needs time to think about responsibilities."

"Hm?" Yun Ren Xie turned her head at the man's direction. She was confused, what just happened? Could it be...

Her new body just got in someone else's bed! No, its not just someone but a prince! She doesnt know how to react, she wanted to cry for her sealed fate or laugh at how helpless she is.

"Zihui gege, what.... What just happened?"

"Chulian, this prince..... I'd rather find a suitable husband for you this year to let you free." he stood up from the bed and changed his clothes, without much emotions in his unique purple eyes, the man have made up his mind.

Yun Ren Xie wanted to cough up blood from what she heard. This guy.... He's not planning to get entangled with her, right? It saves her troubles but getting wed again?! No way!

"Damn it!"

She was startled, Zihui suddenly cursed loudly and she heard the loud crashing sound of a fragile object.

Her breathing steadied once she heard Zihui have left the room. Yun Ren Xie pity the previous Chulian. That girl loved the eleventh prince, Xiang Zihui. Not only that, Zihui is the person who watched her family die from the flames. It was said, Right Prime Minister Zhao have been embezzling funds from the palace treasury.

At that year, he was sentenced to death and his Zhao Family's three generations werent spared. Only Chulian, the daughter of the first wife, is able to survive. She was personally saved by the youngest brother of Emperor Xiang Yu, eleventh prince Xiang Zihui.

Zihui is just fifteen that time and Chulian is already ten. She was trapped inside her burning room, her eyes went blind and her head recieved a severe injury, causing Chulian's IQ drop.

In Chu State, the name Xiang Zihui is feared by many people. He was a tyrant general at such a young age, Zihui is also a good friend of the terrifying Emperor Ying Zheng from Qin State. No one dared to provoke him but the Zhao Family did, making them suffer!

However, they thought it will be the end of Zhao Family but the daughter of the first wife, Zhao Chulian was saved personally by the tyrannical prince, Xiang Zihui. From then on, she resided at Zihui's mansion for six years at most. She received the utmost care and luxury but the prince seems to avoid her. Those who mocked Chulian always ended up suffering so no one dared to voice out their thoughts.

Zihui is also called Crown Prince Ye and he earned lots of rewards from his brother emperor after contributing too much from the country. As a powerful person, Zihui have many enemies lurking in the darkness. Yun Ren Xie remembered that yesterday night, Zihui came back in a dazed state, he seemed to be under the influence of drug. That is why, Chulian ended up beside him on the same bed.

In her deep thoughts, Yun Ren Xie heard a knock on the door. She let the servants in.

"Miss Chulian, Crown Prince Ye ordered this servant to give you this medicine." a servant was holding a bowl of medicinal soup, she pitied Chulian. The maidservant doesnt want to mention it was contraceptives.
_____________________

Li Feng Qi, Shi Huangdi, now, Xiang Zihui! Ah, forgive me for the lame start of Arc 4. Good luck Xie'er!