Chapter 84: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

"Destroy the world plot has been completed."

"Senior System, I'm back!" Yun Ren Xie slumped her body carelessly at the soft sofa. She do enjoy this sort of feeling!

"Host should hurry to the next world." Sytem's voice echoed inside the modern room. A book suddenly dropped right before her.

She pouted her lips and frowned, can't she have a time to rest at all? She cried until it exhausted her and even gave her lifespan to her ototos.

When she picked the book, her eyes immediately shined.

"BL?!" she exclaimed excitedly, Yun Ren Xie is a certain Fujoshi (a girl who supported boy's love genre).

It was a cultivation world where the male lead Heise is a knowledgeable demonic cultivator who attained immortality, being the sect master of the third most strongest demonic sect yet betrayed by his lover that caused his death. He then woke up in a body that was exactly identical to his previous one and with the same name yet their identity is rather different for it was Crown Prince Heise. What's more, he was the number one disciple of the famous righteous cultivation path, Azure Immortal Sect. He reincarnated when he, his shifu and his junior sister got stuck at a cave.

The Azure Immortal Sect only accepts male disciple but only one girl is able to enter, Xiao Bai Xue, becoming the Sect Leader's direct disciple, which is Crown Prince Heise's master. Sadly, the girl died before even entering her marriageable age when the three of them got stuck inside a cave full of saint level beasts. She sacrificed herself to save the Sect Leader, Shen Xian Hua.

When it was only Shen Xian Hua and Heise left to survive at the cave, they formed a feeling for each other. However, Heise only loved him since he looked quite feminine.

The ending of the story is rather disappointing, Shen Xian Hua died when he was punished by a heaven's tribulation. Men and men that loved each other were a taboo in the righteous cultivation path, he is able to withstand his tribulation but Shen Xian Hua took Heise's punishment and died.

Heise grieved and revealed his true self, killing everyone until he was executed by the Upper Realm where god, immortals, and mythical beasts lived.

"Host, you look rather weird."

"The author is too much! To kill both the male leads, its very heartbreaking."

"........"

Before Yun Ren Xie could even lament for more, her eyesight turned dark.

When she opened her eyes, memories of the body flooded her. Shocked, she does not know what to say as she gasped for air in excitement. The body she is occupying was the fourteen year old Xiao Bai Xue.

Main Mission: Destroy the plot

Side Mission One: Make Shen Xian Hua love a girl

Side Mission Two: Defeat the number one beauty of cultivation

Side Mission Three: Show your gratitude to your Shifu as Xiao Bai Xue

Yun Ren Xie blinked, if she is the fourteen year old Xiao Bai Xue, still alive and breathing, that means there is still time to prepare for the cave incident. Her main mission is to destroy the plot and it included to remove the red string of fate in Shen Xian Hua and Heise's name.

"Junior Sister? Are you awake already?" a deep voice called out from the outside, knocking the door from time to time.

"Ah, Senior Brother Heise. Wait a minute." she reponded and changed her clothes into her usual simple white dress, it was the uniform Shen Xian Hua would give to his disciples but only she and Heise are the accepted disciple.