Chapter 98: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

Shen Xian Hua burned the red fabric in his hands, red flames appeared and consumed the object. He raised his head to take a look at Xiao Bai Xue then at the woven basket.

Yun Ren Xie cant read his thoughts, she cleared her throat before sitting at the edge of the bed. "Shifu, Im not sure if this is according to your taste but..." she smiled before picking one of the confection, its pure white colour enticed her to take a bite but upon remembering it was for Shen Xian Hua, she can only restrain herself.

The man did not speak instead, he leaned closer to Xiao Bai Xue before biting a small portion of the confection from her hand then returned to his original position. "Xue'er, feed your Shifu this once. Can you?" Shen Xian Hua smiled brightly, there's a hint of playfulness in his tone of speaking.

Ah? Xiao Bai Xue.... Your Shifu is too weird.....

Yun Ren Xie nodded, she let Shen Xian Hua eat half of the confections when he took one piece out.

"Mm?" she was confused why would he draw it closer to her.

"Eat."

"N-no need! I made this for Shifu so-" before she could even say more words, Shen Xian Hua stuffed one full confection in her mouth, making her stop midway.

Yun Ren Xie glared at him, forcing herself to chew the confection. It tastes cool and refreshing, a bit bitter yet sweet at the same time. She was amazed this is how the confection tasted.

Shen Xian Hua noticed her face brightening in delight, he knew that she liked it already. "If you want more, I wont mind." he said, taking another piece of confection.

"It is delicious....." her mouth watered, craving for more. "Xiexie ni Shifu!" Yun Ren Xie picked the last pieces of confection, devouring every one of them without much etiquette.

He watched her with an amused gaze. Shen Xian Hua finished his last confection and so the other girl but her face turned dark.

"You.... Have any problem?"

Yun Ren Xie dejectedly raised her head. "Shifu..... I-..... I didnt even left a few pieces for you."

"Silly girl." he chuckled for the first time as he pet her head gently. "Its fine."

The girl's lips parted in shock. It could be either Xiao Bai Xue or her, they have never seen Shen Xian Hua laugh heartily.

"Shifu, may I ask? Why did you gey drunk this morning? And where did that aphrodisiac came from." she squinted her eyes when Shen Xian Hua suddenly stopped moving, even his eyes were a bit surprised from her question.

He cleared his throat first before retracting his gaze to avoid Xiao Bai Xue's curious eyes. "Xue'er is still young-"

"Im already fourteen. What is young about it? Wont I marry when I reach fifteen?"

"Well...." Shen Xian Hua coughed, his ears went red under the flickering light of candle flames. "I went to a...... brothel?"

"....... Wow....." Yun Ren Xie doesnt know how to react. Her Shifu went to a brothel.... That means... "Shifu did you?" she used both her pointing fingers to meet each other.

"Hmm?"

"You... A girl... Room.... "

"Speak."

"Shifu used an aphrodisiac to bed a girl inside the brothel after drinking wine?"

Shen Xian Hua stiffened at her shameful question. He never thought Xiao Bai Xue is this straightforward! His face turned red while staring at her in disbelief. "I did not!" he refuted.

"Then why-"

"I was just there for musical entertainment when a girl drugged my wine and tried to force me but I left there quickly without sobering up from the wine!" Shen Xian Hua explained with a firm tone. He never thought he would speak this much just to clear his name.

"Oh." Yun Ren Xie's hope got vanguished by reality. She hoped greatly that her Shifu must have touched that girl before returning to the sect, after that, she planned to find the girl and let Shen Xian Hua fall inlove.....

Realizing the reason of her downcast feeling, she will never expect too much in the future and will never plan too early again.

"Shifu, will you ever found a girl you can marry in this lifetime?"

The sudden question of Yun Ren Xie made him turn to look at her in all seriousness. Well, does he really have a plan to wed a girl?

They stared at each other, one soughting for answer and the other is thinking deeply. Shen Xian Hua slowly lowered his gaze to look at the small fair hand of the maiden instead, he nodded slowly which confused Yun Ren Xie.

"If ever I get the chance." he started, dark iris went blank. "But I think its impossible."

"Mwo?" Yun Ren Xie raised and eyebrow, her Shifu speaks too deep and undetailed! "Shifu, dont worry! I'll find the suitable girl for you!"

"Do you remember the person I loved? The one I mentioned." he slowly lay his back on the bed, arms behind his head while his eyes are darting over the thin curtain above that was covering the bed.

"I remember! Its the girl who's married. But Shifu, I thought you've moved on like what you said?" she climbed over the bed to rest her feet also, crossing her legs in a sitting position.

"Xue'er..... she's committed to someone else already and I know it since the day they've met but.... I cant help it." Shen Xian Hua's eyes showed pain.

The girl was silent, ready to listen on what he will say. "Everytime I close my eyes, her image is too vivid. Even if I opened my eyes, she is still there." he glanced at Xiao Bai Xue. That face keeps reminding him of his sole mistake in life that he regretted for years! He knew she was still there but she cant remember him ever again.

"Shifu....."

Shen Xian Hua sighed before covering his face with his arm. "Forget it. Xue'er, go outside. Come here if I need anything."

Yun Ren Xie nodded, taking the white jadeite plate and placing it back inside the basket. She is about to close the door when she heard him mutter something.

For a month, Yun Ren Xie attended him. Mainly bringing his meals or bringing medicinal soups. Elder Qian often visits Shen Xian Hua and Yun Ren Xie will leave the chamber to watch the scenery.

"Disciple Xue." Elder Qian went beside her who is sitting at the edge of the pavillion.

"Elder Qian." she performed a salute by cupping her hands and making a slight bow. "Shifu is resting. Im afraid he wont see you today."

"Ah, its not about your Shifu. Infact, we have decided upon this matter." he stroked his silvery beard with an amiable smile on his face. "There is a competition of cultivators in Jianghu next week. You, as Third Beauty Xue is required to watch and judge the contest. First Beauty Honglian will also attend with Second Beauty An."

"Then what about Shifu?"

"No worries. I am here to watch over him. All you need to do is have fun at Jianghu. There is also a chance to raise your rank since its a fight between cultivators. You can challenge the first and second beauty."