Chapter 93: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

"Its been a week, why Shifu havent come back yet?" Yun Ren Xie loathed while puffing her cheeks in anger, she dropped her chin above her arms that were resting on top of the pavilion's banister, watching the calming scene of white lotus pond.

Shen Xian Hua stretched his neck to bite one of the lotus, feeling a bit guilty for the girl. He still can't turn into his human form after he lost lots of blood and his healing wont work for the mean time.

"Xiao Bai Xue, I've been looking for you!" Heise gasped for air as he approached the pavilion. He let his hands rest on his knee while breathing heavily as he looked up to the unmoving girl. "Hey! You did not follow my orders this few days! I really need you now!"

Yun Ren Xie snorted and kept looking at the distance where her Long Hua is, eating the dainty lotuses. She only let him be, all the lotuses will just grow in an instant and she likes to smell Long Hua's faint lotus fragrance.

With a frown, Heise got impatient and pulled the girl. She did not struggle a bit, curious as to why would he insist in taking her.

"Crown Prince!" a eunuch suddenly appeared before them, he blocked the moon gate with his arms and sweat were visible on his face, even his breathing is unsteady.

"E-Eunuch Li!" Heise pulled a smile but the irritation is visible in his eyes, he quickly hid Xiao Bai Xue's small body behind him. "I need to meet up with an elder, please excuse us."

"But Crown Prince! His Majesty asked this humble servant to take you back in the capital....."

"What for?" Yun Ren Xie peeked behind Heise's yellow robes, she blinked innocently while clutching at Heise's arms for support.

Eunuch Li gasped when he saw a girl behind their venerated crown prince, he cant believe that their prince is willing to be in contact with a female! Azure Immortal Sect only took in male cultivators, but who is this girl?

"This is my Junior Sister, Eunuch Li should'nt think of her like that." Heise interrupted his thoughts, he is a bit angry the eunuch is thinking Xiao Bai Xue as a tool for dual cultivation. The third beauty of cultivation is always low profile and few people knew its was Xiao Bai Xue, thus, it was understandable that a common eunuch cant figure out who she is.

"Senior Brother, Emperor Jin is looking for you. I will handle the matters here until you come back."

Heise looked at her hesitantly then to the middle aged eunuch. "Tell father I will come back to the capital after this month ends. Rest assured, I wont runaway."

The eunuch just sighed, admitting defeat and returned to the palace.

Bang!

Emperor Jin Shan threw the jadeite cup in rage after hearing Eunuch Li's report. Although he still looks young by the help of cultivation, Emperor Jin Shan have the aura of authority from him, making people fear him.

"Repeat what you said! Zhen wants it clear and loud!" he restrained the anger blazing in his heart. Empress Jin Shan who is sitting beside him is calm, gracefully eating peeled fruits from the quivering maid.

Eunuch Li wiped his sweat ove rhis forehead, his head bowed down while staring at the emperor from time to time. "H-His Highness Crown Prince Heise refuses to come however, His Highness mentioned to return after the first month ends."

"Unfilial child!" Emperor Jin lamented, his Empress just looked at him with a smile.

"Jin Shan, you spoilt him too much. Its your fault, not this Empress." she heartily giggled.

The head eunuch sighed, only the Empress can call the name of Emperor Jin directly. If it was the other concubines even if they are the most venerable one, Emperor Jin will not hesitate to strip that woman's title and suppress its family.

"Ah Lian, is Zhen's Empress hiding something?" his anger dissipated quickly and the doting in Jin Shan's voice is visible.

"Your son...." she stopped midway before eating another peeled fruit. "Rejected you just for a beauty."

Emperor Jin Shan remained calm but glanced at the kneeling eunuch. "Say, do you need Zhen to pull this information from your tongue?"

"Its this lowly one's wrong! Spare me Your Majesty!" Eunuch Li kowtowed three times, his head hitting on the cold floor but the Empress' mellow voice made him stop.

"Little gong gong, Jin Shan means you must explain everything clearly."

"Yes Your Higness!" the poor eunuch trembled in fear but recollected himself to explain in fruther detail. "In fact, His Highness the Crown Prince is calling her Junior Sister. For as far this servant knows, Azure Immortal Sect never accepted female cultivators. This One finds it odd since His Highness' shifu is the venerable Sect Leader Hua. Also, the girl mentioned taking care of the sect in His Higness' absence."

"Brother Hua have another disciple?" Jin Shan's eyes were full of confusion. He have known Shen Xian Hua since he was just a child, it was him who protected Jin Shan from the assassination attempts of the other princes. There was also a man called Feng Zise who will help Shen Xian Hua in the struggles of survival.

Jin Shan still remembers the way he would look up at Feng Zise and Shen Xian Hua, calling them brother intimately. The only thing is, Shen Xian Hua is responsive and kind like a deity but Feng Zise have a cold bearing and kills mercilessly like a demon. Still, Jin Shan grew dependent on them for a year before they departed and told him that they both need to go back in their master's home.

"Jin Shan, why are you in a trance?" Empress Jin frowned, her husband is thinking deeply about the past but she knew nothing.

"As far as Zhen remembers, Brother Hua hated women for a lifetime. Why did he take in a female disciple?" Jin Shan voiced out after dismissing the servants. "Brother Hua is too mysterious and hard to understand. This One wonders, what could have happened to Brother Zise after ninety years already."

"Xiao Bai Xue! I really need your help this time!" Heise's voice can be heard outside the study room of Shen Xian Hua. The beast glanced at the chamber before chewing another lotus flower.

"Ow!" Xiao Bai Xue suddenly hissed.

"Im sorry, stop moving too much or I will push with force!" Heise threatened. This caught Shen Xian Hua's attention and focused all his senses at the screen door.

"Mm. It just hurts. Senior Brother should be careful."

"My dear Junior Sister, you want me to take it slowly?" the tinge of sarcasm from Heise is visible, he whispered something Shen Xian Hua cant hear.

"Hn! Jin Heise! Your doing it delibirately!"

"Shut up. This needs to be done quickly. Or else, how am I going to explain if someone else comes in?"

Finally, the beast cant afford to hear the conversation once more as he forced himself to turn into his human form. Shen Xian Hua felt dizzy after returning into his human form, dismissing it after hearing Xiao Bai Xue's shout.

"S-stop it! That medicine have too much blood already!"