Chapter 99: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

The day of Yun Ren Xie's departure came. She was hesitant to leave without seeing her Shifu but Elder Qian said Shen Xian Hua restricted anyone to enter his chamber within two weeks. She only left a letter instead, even marking it with a dark lotus to make him remember Long Hua.

She is about to ride the carriage when a white dragon emerged from the sky, ending up beside her.

"Long Hua!" Yun Ren Xie missed her beast so much, at least she can be closer to Shen Xian Hua. The competition in Jianghu only lasts for nine days and two days travel to reach Jianghu or return in Azure Immortal Sect. She smiled unknowingly, Shen Xian Hua is really thoughtful.

"Master, Jianghu is ahead. Where would you like to stay?" Long Hua asked while they were still above the sky. Both of them can make out the buildings of Jianghu. It was the first time for Yun Ren Xie to witness its peaceful beauty. That is what Jianghu is known for, it was a place of joy and love.

"Hua'er, there is an inn that was assigned for me, lets go meet Honglian jiejie!"

Long Hua did not speak and slowly descended to a silent place. She jumped down and turned to look at her beast when Long Hua's body started to shrink until he was just a sparrow's size.

"Cool! Come here, stay sitted on my shoulder!" Yun Ren Xie was delighted. It was her first time owning a beast that have the same mindset as humans.

The little dragon obediently hopped until he settled on her bare shoulder, he can smell the faint fragrance coming out from Xiao Bai Xue's body.

Yun Ren Xie took out her jade tally, it was from the Emperor Jin Shan himself as an award for being the third beauty. The delicate green jade have internal energy inside which distinct itself from normal jades, a character 'Xiao' is carved elegantly from it.

There is also a tally for the second beauty, made from the rarest type of gem, Sky Dusk. This gem can only be found after the death of a mythical beast that reached Celestial Level. It can help the cultivator replenish its mana for third trials.

The first beauty received a tally made from the most expensive treasure, Hundred Ice Lotus. It was said that the tally was originally an ice lotus of thousand years old that can only be found in the legendary realm, Bai Feng, where an immortal once lived.

"All set." Yun Ren Xie hang her tally on her waist band before rushing at the inn where she will live temporarily.

The inn keeper is the one in duty who will receive their special guests. Upon seeing a young girl with white hair, he immediately recognized it as the Third Beauty Xue. Only those who have well-off lives can recognize the low profile third beauty, winter white hair and silver eyes, it was the unique charm of Xiao Bai Xue.

"Ah, Third Beauty Xue. We already prepared a courtyard for you." he smiled proudly, hoping for her recognition. The inn keeper knew that it was Sect Leader Hua who trained Third Beauty Xue, her senior is also the crown prince Jin Heise. He must fawn on her for fame!

"A courtyard? That's good. Show me where it is." Yun Ren Xie spoke without much emotion. She just followed all over the way when a group of cultivators bump into her, making Yun Ren Xie fall to the wooden floor.

"What a coincidence! It was Third Beauty Xue I just met. Its a pity she doesnt know etiquettes." a sarcastic voice came from the girl in front who is sixteen year old, the same age as Honglian.

Yun Ren Xie squinted her eyes, the sky blue tally is hanging on the girl's waist band, it has the character 'An'.

"Second Beauty An."

A smile formed on Ding An's face. Without a word, she launched a flow of qi to Yun Ren Xie. However, the girl did not move while smirking at the arrogant Ding An.

"Break." Yun Ren Xie whispered, enough for the cultivators to hear. In a flash, the wave of qi stopped halfway before tearing apart like a shattered mirror, its crisp sound rang in the hallway. All other guests took a gander at the commotion.

Ding An was surprised that she did not notice Xiao Bai Xue appearing before her, holding a purple luminous dagger.

"Second Beauty An, that's quite unfair for Xue'er." Yun Ren Xie smiled deviously, she held the dagger closer to Ding An's neck when blood started to trickle from the cut.

It was all clear to everyone that Second Beauty An lost in the battle quickly. They never expect that Third Beauty Xue can defeat the arrogant Ding An within thirty seconds!

"S-Second Beauty, Third Beauty! Please d-dont fight here...." the inn keeper helplessly waved both his hands, pleading both the girls to stop releasing their cultivation aura.

Ding An retracted her pressure and so is Yun Ren Xie. Her smile grew wider. "You must be in a stage higher than me now, right? Its been two years and you've improve greatly!"

"Second Beauty An is also a good fighter." Yun Ren Xie retracted her dagger back in her interspatial ring.

"I dont deserve being called Second Beauty anymore. Everyone have witnessed you defeated me." Ding An caressed her fresh wound, the blood dyed her white cotton glove. "Interesting..."

"Only the Emperor can change our ranks." she responded which is true. The Emperor only have the ability to alter the characters carved within each tallies.

"Well, if thats the case. Im Ding An, first young miss of Left Prime Minister Ding's estate. Most likely, the super arrogant miss out of Right Prime Minister Ding's five daughter." smiling at Xiao Bai Xue, Ding An reached out her hands.

Very much alike, Yun Ren Xie accepted her hand shake. This Ding An have the same temperament as her, she found the girl much to her liking.

"This humble girl is Xiao Bai Xue, direct disciple of Sect Leader Hua from Azure Immortal Sect, let us say, Im an orphan and adopted by Shifu."

"Glad to meet you. I'd better proceed, my Shifu is also waiting." she waved her hands and left with her group. Yun Ren Xie watched them before she once again, followed the inn keeper.

"Ah..... Finally, I can rest!" Yun Ren Xie slumped on her bed. The small beast hopped beside her, he let his little pair of horns prick Xiao Bai Xue's arms. "Long Hua!"

"Master, you should take a bath."

"Im not that smelly yet....." she sat upright, sniffing her armpits.

Long Hua chose not to speak but he slowly descended from the bed, making his form grow enough. The chamber is spacious which made him easier to move around.

"Long Hua...... what are you planning to do? Whatever it is, dont-" she did not even finish her words when Long Hua bit her right sleeve before pulling her.

"Stop!" Yun Ren Xie screamed but Long Hua already dragged her to the koi pond.

"Master should take a bath."

Yun Ren Xie hid her body in the pond while her eyes were glaring at him.

"Master should get out of the pond and rinse yourself in the chamber. There is a tub of warm water there already."