Chapter 103: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

"Ah, that sounds too distant. Call me Senior Brother." Jin Heise chuckled before removing his veil.

"Apology, Senior Brother. Xue'er is glad we crossed path!" she returned an amiable smile before glancing at her back, Ding An innocently scratched the back of her head. She decided not to stop Xiao Bai Xue previously because she also knew Crown Prince Heise is her senior, also a direct disciple of Sect Leader Hua.

Meanwhile, Baise sneaked a glance at Long Hua who have an unreadable expression. "So it seems like the girl I thought who is carefree already have someone in her heart. But as I can see, Crown Prince Heise seems to reciprocate."

Shen Xian Hua did not speak but rather rushed at Xiao Bai Xue's side. He have just bottled his feelings but now, it seems to erupt at any given time!

"Master, the competition is about to start." he severed Yun Ren Xie and Jin Heise's silent closeness.

Yun Ren Xie thanked Shen Xian Hua silently for helping her out as she awkwardly removed Jin Heise's arms around her waist.

"Right! Excuse us first Crown Prince, me and Xue'er needs to find our seat." Ding An pulled Yun Ren Xie before Jin Heise can even retort, she led her in the opposite direction.

"An jiejie, you should have at least warned me someone is ahead." Yun Ren Xie lamented behind but Ding An shrugged her shoulders.

"That man, even though all of us here knew you and Crown Prince are close since both of you are direct disciples of my male god, I saw something unbelievable!" she chuckled while Yun Ren Xie knitted her brows in confusion. Ding An saw how Jin Heise stared at Xiao Bai Xue in a very gentle way, there must be something going on between them!

Shen Xian Hua and Baise are following them behind, all other cultivators were amazed and feared the two of them at the same time. Divine beasts are rare that only hundred cultivators are known to have one but right now the third and second beauty openly let their divine beasts wander around. Beasts shrank at the corner for the aura of Long Hua and Baise are threatening them.

Their party finally reached the highest floor of the pagoda where a wide porch is. They found Honglian speaking to a veiled person but it left soon enough when Ding An entered.

Yun Ren Xie felt something, a murderous aura encircled her and she happened to glance at the veiled person. She doesnt know why but it was like the person is also looking at her. Stopping at her place, she turned to look at the back of the person, she suddenly heard a feminine laugh.

She cant deny the feeling of fear that build up in her heart, Yun Ren Xie never expected to experience it in this world. It was the same feeling when she accidentally activated every halo of male lead's in her manhuas.

Someone tapped her shoulder all of a sudden and Yun Ren Xie took out her Thousand Ice Sword in the moment of panic.

"Whoa! Why did you bring that out?" Ding An backed a few steps when she saw Xiao Bai Xue inhaled sharply and withdraw the slender sword of ice.

"Im sorry." Yun Ren Xie bowed apologetically and retrieved the sword back in her ring. She glanced upward and met Honglian's blank gaze. It was no secret that even Honglian is thinking of something deeply while staring at Xiao Bai Xue's silver pair of eyes.

"Miss Honglian!" she waved her hands in a friendly way but Yun Ren Xie heard Ding An's snort.

Honglian smiled blandly, she shifted her gaze at the beasts beside the door. Her eyes widened when she saw the white dragon walking beside Xiao Bai Xue. She was sure, it was the beast Ming and she hunted months ago! But what is it doing here?

"Hua'er, come here and sit beside me." Yun Ren Xie sat at the throne in the color of jade, it was the place arranged for the third beauty.

Shen Xian Hua nodded his head in agreement and let his gaze wander around.

At the other side of the pagoda is where men cultivators are seated, Jin Heise took a sip at his cup while eyeing at the white dragon beast. He was pondering deeply that he didnt notice Emperor Jin Shan sitting beside him.

"Heise, Zhen heard that Miss Liang Honglian, the third miss in Minister Liang Bei's estate have liked you for so long." Jin Shan spoke, he tailed towards the direction where his son is looking and saw Honglian chatting with another girl. His breathing stopped upon seeing Xiao Bai Xue. "That girl....." he muttered.

A flash of his memory went through his thoughts. The immortal, Bai Xue Wangji who spoilt him during his childish days, he can still remember it correctly!

Jin Heise glanced at his father, the usual calm emperor is now gone and replaced in a flustered old man. "Father, what are you looking at?"

"That girl, do you know her?" Jin Shan pointed at Xiao Bai Xue's direction while staring at his son's eyes, seeking for answer.

He nodded his head before setting the cup of tea on the table. "She is my Junior Sister, Xiao Bai Xue."

"Xiao.... Bai... Xue...." Jin Shan whispered in the air. How come he never saw her? That girl, it was really identical to Bai Xue Wangji whom Jin Shan treated as his sister. He was beyond happy when he saw her, it must be Heaven's will for her soul to be reincarnated!

The competition started and Yun Ren Xie have been watching all the cultivators below them in great amusement. She loved seeing actions around her but most of the cultivators below are using underhand measures to win which caught her eyes.

"Aiya! This girl never thought righteous cultivators are not as clean as they are." she used her qi to let everyone hear what she said, the cultivators who tried cheating were shock for her to know their secret movements since lots of participants are moving in one spacious arena! The position of Third Beauty is really not something they can cast off aside, if Xiao Bai Xue can see their movement, then what about those who have higher positions than her?

Honglian and Ding An were both surprised, all through out the battle they have never seen anyone cheating but the third beauty who is a rank lower than their's can easily spot its flaws, Yun Ren Xie even pointed out who have cheated.

With her calm voice echoing around the venue, everyone stared at the cultivators Yun Ren Xie mentioned who have cheated. It was not only her who have seen their secret movements but also Jin Heise, Emperor Jin Shan and some sect leaders who were around.

They were stupefied she can match up with their sharp sense! Seems like the first beauty will belong to someone else!

However, in reality, Yun Ren Xie never cared about achieving the highest position. She is just a foreign soul in this world so what can wealth and fame do to help her? All she need is to complete her missions and quickly return back to her real world.