Ch.2 [Ultimate Talents]

Start from the beginning

"That's Tsumiki Mikan, the Ultimate Nurse, the girl on the floor, the girl helping her is Koizomi Mahiru, she's the Ultimate Photographer and the other one with a kimono is Saionji Hiyoko the Ultimate Traditional Dancer." Hinata-san stated as we watched the scene infront of us. I felt something tugging on my pants and I looked down to see a white hamster on my foot looking at me, I stared at it in awe and picked it up and held it next to my face as it rubbed it's head on my cheek. "Ah! That's -" I heard Mitarai-san said before being cut off by someone. "Oi, why do you have Cham-P?? How dare you steal one of my Four Dark Devas of Destruction!" a guy exclaimed to me with a long scarf and 3 hamsters on his body. I blinked at him multiple times. "She didn't steal them, it went towards her on it's own." A girl with ash blonde hair playing video games said, her eyes never leaving the screen.

"Mm, Nanami is right, she didn't steal them." Hajime agreed to her making the girl look at him as she stopped playing, they smiled at each other. "Very well then! I shall introduce my almighty self to you, I'm Tanaka Gundham the Ultimate Animal Breeder also known as The Forbidden One!" he introduced as he posed in different positions. "And I'm Nanami Chiaki, the Ultimate Gamer, let's play together later Kiku-chan." the gamer said to me as she looked at me with a determined face. I smiled at her and nodded, she smiled back and started playing again but this time Hinata-san joined her. "It seems that Cham-P likes you very much so I will leave him to you, You better take care of him!" Tanaka-san exclaimed as he walked backwards pointing at me, I nodded enthusiastically as I put the hamster on my shoulder.

I didn't notice that Mitarai-san wasn't in front of me anymore as he approached us with a overweight guy. "Kiku, I'd like you to meet Togami Byakuya, the Ultimate Heir." he introduced the other who has his arms crossed looking at me with a glare. 'Togami Byakuya? But...last time I saw an article of Togami he was...A bit thinner...' I thought with a sweatdrop looking at the blonde in front of me. "You." he suddenly said that made me tilt my head to the side. "You seem familiar, have I met you before?" Togami asked looking at me pointedly.

I looked at him in confusion trying to recall if we ever met before but nothing came up in my mind so I just shook my head no. "Hmm" He didn't seem satisfied with my answer as he glared at me some more making me look away from him. Mitarai-san laughed nervously by his side. "Come on Togami-san don't look at her that way." he said to his companion, Togami-san looked at me one last time before walking away. "Ah, gomen Kiku-san, he's always like that." Mitarai-san said panicking a bit. I smiled at him and scribbled on my notebook. {It's okay Mitarai-san! I understand.} I wrote and he sighed in relief as he waved off following Togami-san.

"Let go of me!!" the baby faced blonde exclaimed as Soda-san dragged him towards me followed by a grey haired girl braided to pigtails and red eyes, she also has a sword on her back. "Bocchan!" she said with a bit of worry. Soda-san finally let him go when they were beside me. "I'll kill you for that you moron!" the blonde exclaimed angrily showing his fist at Soda-san while the latter just wrapped his arm around the smaller one's shoulder and faced towards me. "Kiku-chan! This is Kuzuryu Fuyuhiko the Ultimate Gangster! He's the heir from the well know Kuzuryu yakuza! And this is Pekoyama Peko the Ultimate Swordswoman! They're talents are awesome right?" he introduced them both as Kuzuryu-san managed to get away from his grip. I nodded and wrote again. {It's nice to meet you both.} I showed them with a smile and the two read it, "Yeah yeah nice to meet you too." Kuzuryu-san said with pink cheeks looking away as Pekoyama-san nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"Now you know everyone Kiku-chan! Oh wait you haven't met Teruteru yet, I bet his cooking something good! Man I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse!!" Soda-san exclaimed holding his stomach. Kuzuryu-san rolled his eyes at pink haired guy. "Stop exaggerating." he said. Then the door opened earning all our attention to a small guy in a chef uniform, he had weird curly hair and was holding a big pot. "Minna! I made lunch, let's all eat!" he exclaimed and suddenly the two who were fighting earlier ran towards him as drool dripped from their mouths. 'Now that I thought about it, I already made lunch, it would be such a waste if I didn't eat it. But I made too much.' I thought as I rummaged my bag getting my food containers.