53. It will break him

Author POV

"JIMIN!!!!" Jungkook screamed and tried to stand up but his wounds were too deep and the drug was making him feel dizzy.

Jungkook saw Jimin was struggling, his legs shaking and breaths being choked. He wanted to run and save his world but his body was too weak to actually react to his wants. The world was going black in front of his eyes and he wasn't able to control it and eventually everything went blank with a loud sound of gunshot. Maybe not only in front of his eyes but also in his life.

*Five days later*

"Is he awake?" Taehyung asked worried. His friend was unconscious for last five days. What more anyone can expect?

"No. He is still in coma. I cannot say anything Mr. Kim how long will it take for him to gain his consciousness. The drug dose was heavy and his body had lost lots of blood." Doctor said and put a hand on Taehyung's shoulder to assure him.

"Please doctor, do anything just save him. Save my best friend, please!" Taehyung's eyes were puffy because of all the crying and sleepless nights.

"Be patient Mr. Kim. Everything's gonna be Okay." He said and walked away. Taehyung kneeled down and cried when he felt someone hugging him from back.

"It's gonna be fine, tae. Be strong for Jungkook." Hobi said and hugged the boy tightly.

"Why Hobi? Why him? I have already seen him suffer so much and now this!! Why his fate is so cruel?" He cried and sobbed, his voice breaking.

"Tae. Its fine. Let's hope for good." Hobi tried to assure him. He was broken too. Everything was total mess in their lives.

"Now go home, fresh yourself up and get some sleep Tae. You're here since last 3 days. Go home and rest." Hobi said and Taehyung shaked his head in denial.

"Don't be stubborn. Jungkook needs you the most and for him you have to be fine. You look dead right now." Hobi scold Taehyung and the boy looked in Hobi's eyes.

"Everything will be fine, right? He will be Okay?" Taehyung asked for assurance. He looked so lost.

"Ofcourse baby. Everything will be fine. Don't stress yourself Taehyung." Hobi said and hugged Taehyung his own eyes getting glossy.

"What will i say to him when he is gonna ask me about him?" Taehyung looked so afraid. He don't even know how to tell him the truth. It will break Jungkook. Taehyung know his best friend.

"Let's wait for the right time Taehyung. Please baby don't worry and go home." Hobi said once again.
He saw Namjoon Jin and Yoongi walking in their direction.

"Guys! You both go home and rest for a while. We are here to take care of Jungkook." Jin said and Taehyung finally nods.

Everyone was worried. Everything was messed up. Only God knew what future hold for them.

Taehyung and Hobi walked out of the hospital to go home and rest for a while.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

(Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy ♥️)