20. Silence are Screaming

Author POV

"They are holding an exibition at Sunset Bar two days from now where Jimin along with 8 more guys and girls will be presented... Yoongi spoke but stopped in between.

Jungkook sighed and asked "presented for what?"

Hobi,Taehyung, Jungkook were eager to know about exibition.

Yoongi took a deep Breathe before continuing.

"They will be presented to different dealers who are involved in this human trafficking business."

Taehyung and Hobi gasped. Hobi hold on Jimin's figure tightened and Taehyung took one of Jimin's hand in his, as if to make sure that the boy was still in front of them sleeping peacefully.

Jungkook's remained silent. He wanted to know further. He wanted to help Jimin. He cannot feel weak and afraid. He has to be strong. He needs to save Jimin.

"Hyung, continue." Jungkook said encouraging yoongi to give full information which Yoongi did.

"I heard from manager that, all eight of them along with our Jimin will be sold to them."

"Also i heard that, it's confirmed by the owner of this place that since Jimin has earned so much good motherfucking clients and profit to bar, he will be sold to one of the biggest strips clubs owner of Las Vegas."

"Jungkook say something for god's sake!!!!" Yoongi spoke frustrated.

Jungkook remained silent. He sighed.

"Hobi Hyung, Tae. Stay here with Jimin."

"Where are you going kook?" Taehyung asked with concern.

"I'll meet you tomorrow, tae." Jungkook said seriously. But taehyung immediately understood jungkook's voice, his feelings. He knew jungkook is miserable right now. So he just gave a understanding smile and nodded his head.

"Yoongi hyung. Meet me tomorrow at Jin hyung's cafe with Taehyung and Hobi Hyung. I'll leave now." Jungkook said and got up from his place to leave.

He walked towards the door but stopped and turned around to look at Jimin's sleeping figure, and then, left.

As he left the bar, his eyes got blurry. He was crying. The tears just rolled down on their own. Jungkook cannot control them. He just can't.

The road was totally quiet. His surrounding were silent. Jungkook was silent.

But the silence was Screaming.

Jungkook's heart was Screaming.

He promised Jimin to help him. To help him, no matter what. To be their for him. To take him out of that darkness. Jungkook was Jimin's hope. And right now, he is helpless.

All the flashback of Jimin lying on the floor lifeless were haunting Jungkook. The way Jimin's fragile body was bleeding, his soft skin covered with bruises, his body screaming abuse, his eyes begging for help.

Everything.

Jungkook felt helpless. He felt helpless for not being able to help Jimin untill now. For not being able to understand his own feelings untill now.

His feelings.

His feelings for Jimin.

He wants to laugh on his own misery.

The way he wants to see Jimin smile. The way he likes when Jimin is happy.
When Jimin's one text made him smile like a idiot teenager. When he waited for the weekends, just to see Jimin.

When he loved to work overtime for saving money to meet Jimin, even after his busy hectic schedule.

The moments when he was with him. When Jimin cried in Jungkook's embrace. When he liked the feeling of Jimin being in his arms.

When Jungkook felt Jimin's pain everytime he saw him in crying and begging for help.

When inspite of being a law student, he wanted to kill each and every person who touched Jimin.

Jimin.

His Jimin.

His beautiful Lotus that is trapped in dirt.

"WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!" Jungkook screamed in middle of the road.

His legs gave up so he just kneeled on his knees and cried.

"How will i help him?" Jungkook was sobbing now. He cried his heart out.

"How will i help myself?" Jungkook mumbled to himself.

"How will i help my Jimin." He was shivering now. He didn't care if anyone judged him for crying like a child in middle of the road.

"My Jimin. My baby like Jimin." He stuttered on his own word because of all the crying.

"My life, Jimin." Jungkook smiled between his tears.

"My love, Jimin." He smiled because he finally said his feelings aloud.

His feelings for Jimin which he wasn't aware of untill now. Which he just realised.

"I will help you Jimin. I will take you out of that hell." Jungkook promised himself while wiping his tears.

"I love You, Park Jimin." He smiled. "Jeon Jungkook loves you."

"You are mine Jimin. I won't let this cruel world take you away from me". Jungkook promised himself.

What Jungkook didn't knew was, that a pair of blue eyes were watching him all the time when he confessed his feelings to himself.

~•~•~•~•~

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜