43. Jungkook?

Author POV

It is weekend and Jimin is laying down on his bed since last three day. He knew that Jung-seun isn't gonna come in his room untill weekend is over.

In last three months he had observed that he is never home at weekend.
He doesn't care about him at all.
He just wants to stay alone without any interference between him and his pain.

His mind was empty. He wasn't even thinking about anything. Like it was hollow.

He wasn't even crying at this point. His eyes were tired of shedding tears. He wasn't even blinking like a normal person.

He was just laying down on his bed staring at the wall without blinking his eyes.

Someone at this point will think, he is dead. But unfortunately, the slow, up and down of his chest still indicates that he is alive.

All the pain he felt in last ome and a half year had either made him numb or emotionless.

"Master!! You're back. But i thought you will come day after tomorrow." Jimin heard John speaking to someone.

"I think this is my mansion, John. And i have not given you the right to question me, or did i?" He heard the reply.

"I am sorry master. Do you need anything?"

"John, i will order you if i really want something. Now can i move if you allow me to?"

Jimin thought about just killing himself right before that bastard opens the door. But he is too weak to do any of it.

He is not having the strength to react to the fact that Jung-seun is back and most probably he will come to his room to add more pain, to all pain, he is already suffering.

He heard his room being open and then being closed but he stays in the same position, in the same way staring at the wall.

He also heard footsteps coming in his direction but didn't turned to face him. If god can grant him one wish, he just wants to loose all his senses. He just don't want to hear anything, speak anything or feel anything.

"Jimin." He heard his name but something is weird. Jimin knew something is off with the tone his name is being called. This voice is not Jung-seun's voice. He can never speak so softly.

"Jimin." Maybe Jimin was hallucinating voices. Jung-seun can never speak so lovingly.

"Jimin look at me." This isn't Jung-seun. He will not talk to Jimin, he will hit him first. Or was he again planning something new to hurt Jimin even more.

Jimin felt a hand on his shoulder. But again something was just too different about this touch. This isn't Jung-seun. His touch made Jimin feel dirty and impure.

This touch is so much different and so much similar at the same time. It made Jimin's body feel warm and alive.

"Jimin. It's me, baby." As soon as these words reached Jimin's ears he immediately turned to the side the person was sitting.

"Jungkook?" Jimin asked, once again tears in his eyes.

"Yes baby. It's me. Your Jungkook. Oh my god Jimin!!" Jimin has already thrown his whole body in Jungkook's embrace. As if making sure that the latter is actually there.

"Ju--jung- kook?? Is that r-real--

"Yes Jimin. I am here. Oh god, Jimin.I am so sorry. I am so so sorry baby." Jungkook's just cannot control himself from crying.

Seeing Jimin like that broke his heart. It physically pained him to see Jimin.
His whole body was bruised up. His lips all chapped as if he had not been drinking water from days.

His under eye hollow and dark. His bones were touchable when Jungkook hugged him.

Jungkook's body covered him totally while hugging, that much his body had lost muscles.

It was thousand times worst when Jungkook had seen him on floor in that bar for the first time.

He was so angry on himself to let this happen. To let Jimin suffer alone to this extent.

"I am so sorry Jimin. Please forgive me for letting this happen to you." He soflty caressed Jimin's back and kissed his hair with utmost care.

"Its s-so ba-ad here Jungk-kook. Please, don't l-leave me he-ere. Please." Jimin was sobbing. He was stuttering. His voice not at all clear.

"I won't, baby. I will never leave you again. Even if you want to push me away, i'll still be by your side." He kissed his forehead once again to assure Jimin that he was here. And this time, forever.

"I love you so much, Jimin. I love you with my everything. I am so sorry for letting you go. I should have been with you even if you asked me to let go of you. It's all my fault. I am so sorry." He said and tighten up his hold around Jimin very softly as if he was afraid that he will break Jimin.

"I love you baby." He said once again and Jimin thought he might die.

Jungkook loves him even after, he is dirty. Even after all these things, his Jungkook still loves him. He can never ask for more. He just need assurance.

"You really do?" He asked as if asking for confirmation.

And jungkook didn't hesitated to answer him.

"Ofcourse i do. I will always do. No matter what."

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

( Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy ♥️)

✧SAUDADE✧ •Jikook•[Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara