52. Let's end this.

Author POV

"Do you know one thing, Little Brother? That night, you didn't killed two lives. You actually killed three. And that was your Hyung." Jung-seun spat bitterly and slapped Jungkook once more.

"Stop!!! Please don't hurt him, Jung-seun. Please." Jimin begged.

"Okay cotton candy. As you wish!!" He said and smirked.

"Actually you are right. Let's just stop this, game, right Jimin?" He looked in Jimin's eyes and Jimin knew this wasn't good. That eyes told him what that actually meant.

"Jung-seun please. Please!! I beg you, please!! He didn't do anything wrong. That was an accident!! He is your brother." Jimin's eyes were full of fear and tears.

"Let's end this." Jung-seun laughed and took out a gun from his jacket.

"So little brother!! Let's play a game." He said and started walking back and sat on a chair.

"You always wanted me to tell you that you're strong, right? So today i am gonna do that!!" He chuckled and leans forward and put the gun on a table and then looked directly in Jungkook's eyes.

"So let me tell you the rule and we are ready to play." He took out another gun out and started loading it with some liquid material.

"Okay, so i am gonna start with this gun. It contains a special drug which i am gonna shoot in different parts of your body which will make you feel weak." He said still loading it.

"Jung-seun Please!! No!! He is already so much hurt. Shoot me instead!! Please don't hurt him." Jimin was continuously begging im front of Jung-seun and the blue- eyed man ignored it completely.

"And then i am gonna see how much time you can actually save your cotton candy boyfriend. And if you don't fail, you will be praised by your Hyung. And if you fail," he said and laughed.

"Then your little boyfriend will die in front of you and that's your punishment." He said excitedly and clapped his hand with the gun still in his hands.

"And that will be my revenge." His laughter suddenly vanished and a dark evil aura surrounded him.

"Yes Jungkook. I am not gonna kill you. I am just gonna make you weak to fall down and see the love of your life hanging up their and dying. And then after few days, this drug will paralyse your body. That's my revenge."

Jungkook was standing completely still. The fact that his brother hated him was too much to actually hear directly. But as soon as he heard that Jung-seun's plan he looked at him Brother. With hatred.

"I. Am. Not. Loosing. Hyung." He said and Jung-seun eyes suddenly changed to murderous one.

"Let's see Little Brother." He said and aimed Jungkook's right hand. The needle was directly shot above his elbow. Jungkook hissed. It actually pained little but he knew how dangerous it was.

"Please stop!!!! Please!!" Jimin was continuously crying and begging.

Jung-seun then shot left hand and Jungkook started feeling dizzy. The pain of his legs were already unbearable and now these drugs were making him weak.

He was fighting with his own body. If this was about him, he would have given up. But loosing Jimin, he can never handle it.

"Jungkook!!! Please. Let go of me!! Please don't do this!!! Please!!" Jimin begged sobbing and Jungkook smiled a little.

"No Jimin. I told you, that i will never let go of you again. Never." He said his voice coming out low.

"I am impressed, Little Brother." Jung-seun said and laughed before shooting at Jungkook's leg and this time Jungkook screamed. The wounds were still fresh and the drug was making it worse.

"Jung-seun Please!! For God sake, stop!!! Please." Jimin cried. "Jungkook don't do this." He begged and begged but none of them listened to him.

So he decided to end it by himself. He will not let Jungkook suffer. If his death can keep Jungkook alive and that was Jung-seun's revenge, then Jimin's life didn't matter to him.  His life was for Jungkook, anyway. So why not end it on him.

"I love you Jungkook. I love you so much." But i am sorry." He said and then with his legs he pushed Jungkook hard which caused the taller to fall down on the ground and Jimin was left hanging in the air.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

Double Update coz quarantine is boring af.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(I am sad.。•́︿•̀。 Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy ♥️)