16. Help

Author POV

"Taehyung. Can you please lend me some money?" Jungkook spoke with hesitation evident in his eyes.

"Ofcourse kook. You don't have to be so hesitant, bitch." Tae replied with a smile and hand him over the needed money.

Jungkook smiled " i' ll return you this as soon as i get my salary."

"You don't have to return it hoe. Just treat me with good food once you get your salary." Taehyung smacked jungkook's head and answers him.

They both hugged and when Jungkook was about to leave taehyung held his hand.

"Listen kook. I don't want to be nosy but as your best friend, i just want you to think about what you're doing."

"What are you talking about tae?" Jungkook said with his eyes fixed on floor.

"You know very well jungkook. Listen bro, meeting Jimin is okay. But spending all of your savings just to visit that bar is not good for you."

"Taehyung. I- Jimin needs someone. He is broken. He needs shoulder to cry on his sadness."  Jungkook finally open up to Taehyung.

Taehyung just smile and decide to talk to Jungkook more clearly.

"Kook, i know you care for Jimin and we all do. But going there every week will not help him. We need to do something to take him out of that place."

Jungkook thinks about what Taehyung is saying and what Namjoon was trying to tell him from so many days.

"I' ll just go and visit him today tae. And then i' ll come back tommorow with Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung.. You also call hobi hyung. We will plan out something."

Both of them hug and agrees to make a plan. And with that Jungkook leaves taehyung's apartment.

"He is so oblivious." Taehyung speaks to himself and smile on Jungkook's behaviour.

****
"I need Park Jimin to be ready in two days for a very important event." Yugyeom said with mischievous grin on his face.

"Yes sir. But he is still injured because of yesterday's night." The manager informed him.

"I don't fucking care about his injuries!!! I want him all good tommorow. Do you get that?" Yugyeom shouted.

"Yes sir."

"That bitch is a golden bird for our bar. He has gain so many customers in last 8 months. I Can't loose him at any cost. So make sure he is Okay. Call a doctor and take care of his fucking wounds." Yugyeom says with anger and greediness.

"I'll take care of him sir."

Yugyeom walked outside the bar and was about to hop in his car when his eyes caught a glimpse of his closest friend walking in the bar.

"Jungkook!!" He called for Jk.

Jungkook didn't seem to listen the voice as the music was loud even outside the bar.

"JUNGKOOK!!" Yugyeom spoke once again.

This time he turned around and saw Yugyeom waving at him. A smile automatically appeared on Jungkook's face and he walked in Yugyeom's direction.

"Yuggie!! What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked while hugging Yugyeom.

"The same question is for you guk. What are you doing here?"

Jungkook is close to Yugyeom but he didn't want to tell about Jimin to anyone apart from Namjoon Taehyung and Seokjin.

"A friend of mine works here. So i came to meet him."

Yugyeom just nods"i was here for a business meeting."

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed"Here? In this bar?"

At first Yugyeom was going to nod but then he didn't feel like telling the truth to guk.

"Oh no!! Not this one. There that five star one."

"Okay."

"Okay yuggie. I should go. My friend must be waiting for me."

Yugyeom nods and hugs Jungkook "Lets catch up sometimes."

"Sure. See you later."

They both bid their good bye and goes to their own ways.

~•~•~•~•~

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜