50. He is your brother!!

Author POV

*Mention of violence*

Jimin's eyes were blurry and his head was suffering from immense pain. He tried to touch it to sooth the pain but his hands were tied up.

He slowly opened his eyes to see himself quite high from the ground. When all his sense came back, he felt someone holding on his calves.

He than noticed that he was actually standing on Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" He called for the boy slowly. His voice didn't came out properly.

"Jimin!! Don't move. Please baby, don't move!! Stay still!!" Jimin's ears were buzzing from the loud screaming of Jungkook.

"Why am i standing on your shoulder?" He said and tried to look down but his neck suddenly felt all tied up.

"Jimin no!! Don't look down. The rope will get tighten up. Look straight!!" Jungkook shouted.

Jimin was utterly confused about the things happening. They were sitting on the bed, talking about their past, then how they are here? All tied up.

Nice to meet you again, Little naughty brother. Jimin's eyes were open when he remembered that Jung-seun came inside the room and they were talking and suddenly everything went black.

"Jungkook!! Are you okay?" Jimin asked panicking.

"I am okay. You don't move and stand still, please!!! I cannot loose you Jimin!!" The boy was sobbing and speaking.

He cannot believe that his hyung who loved him so much, now, hates him. He hates him so much that he can cross any limit to hurt Jungkook.

"Where are we?" Jimin asked latter his head dizzy and his eyes fighting to remain open.

"We are in the basement of the mansion. He hates me Jimin!! My brother hates me!" Jungkook cried and jimin felt helpless, all tied up.

"No Jungkook. He doesn't hate you. He  lost his girlfriend and baby and thinks you are the reason." Jimin still tried to say and assure Jungkook.

Jungkook was still crying when footsteps were heard and Jung-seun came inside his blue eyes had no emotions other than hatred. He looked merciless.

"So!! The cotton candy is finally awake." He says to Jimin and Jungkook swear to God, he didn't like the way Jung-seun looked at Jimin.

"Jung-seun i am no one to say anything in between two brothers but atleast listen to Jungkook once." Jimin said or more like pleaded.

"Oh Jimin!! You are so innocent. He made up a story, told you, and you believed him." Jung-seun's laugh was humourless and Jimin wanted to puke.

"No!! Maybe he is your brother and you've known him since forever. But i still know him better than you Jung-seun! And Jungkook can never do anything wrong." Jimin said his voice more loud this time and Jungkook felt tears threatening out of his eyes. The confidence Jimin showed in Jungkook made him cry.

The confidence, Jungkook wanted from his brother but he never got it.
He don't want anyone other than Jimin now.

"Jimin! Jimin! Jimin! Oh i love this name.... You have to understand Jimin that he is a monster! A MURDERER! DO YOU GET THAT?!!" Jung-seun screamed and his eyes were red. He was crying tears but his eyes were empty.

Jungkook was silent. He felt numb. His past he had been running from was in front of him. His own brother despised him and he cannot do anything about it.

"He is your brother!!" Jimin shouted as well and Jungkook looked at Jung-seun and their eyes met. One was searching for the lost love and the other was filled with nothing more than hatred.

"He is the same brother Jung-seun whom you have loved more than anyone else." Jimin tried to find the weak nerve of the blue-eyed man. He just wanted Jungkook happy and all this shits to end.

Jungkook's sobs were heard and deep, deep inside Jung-seun's heart he wanted to run towards Jungkook and hug his small brother, but when people say that bad things influence more, they are right.

That feeling to hug his brother was graved deep inside and the devil in Jung-seun won.

He took out a knife from his back pocket and walks in Jungkook's direction with that evil smirk and red watery eyes. He bent down and stabbed Jungkook's left calf.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" Jungkook screamed and he lost his balance which made Jimin's right leg to slip but despite all the pain Jungkook maintained his balance and stood on his leg.

Jung-seun laughed and blew out his breath as if he felt relieved when Jungkook screamed.

Jungkook knew that if he will give up, he will loose Jimin forever. So he kept his posture. His leg was bleeding but he didn't mind.

"Jungkook!!!" Jimin's cried. He can see himself all bruised up but looking at Jungkook's blood made him die numerous amount of deaths.

"I a..am f..fi..ne Jimin. Stay still!!" Jungkook said stuttering. His forehead covered with sweat and face wet from the tears.

"Such a beautiful Love!! Both of you don't want each other to get hurt. How sweet!!" Jung-seun laughed and said like a maniac.

"Let's see!! For how much time, your little boyfriend can carry your weight." He then took a round and looked at Jimin before sitting down and stabbing Jungkook's right calf just like his left one.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" Jungkook screamed once again but standing straight trying to maintain the balance.

"PLEASE STOP!!! PLEASE JUNG-SEUN!!! FOR GOD SAKE HE IS YOUR BROTHER!!!" Jimin screamed feeling Jungkook's pain and Jung-seun just laughed.

"Isn't it so beautiful. The pain. The tears. The blood!!!" Jung-seun asked Jimin and Jimin just cried. He was so so helpless.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

(Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy ♥️)