6. Hyungs

Author POV

Jungkook never felt this weird feeling. After hearing to Jimin, he felt sad. He felt bad not to help the needy people. His mind totally fogged up with the imagination of Jimin being abused by some merciless bastard.

Jungkook went home with a messed up mind and heavy heart. He thought of calling Jimin but then he realised he has to buy a new phone for himself.

"I will meet Namjoon hyung and buy a phone. For now i should get some sleep, also i have to work".

He tried sleeping for untill he has to go to college. But his mind didn't allowed him to be at peace.

"Fuck it! I'll just fresh up and go buy a new phone first". He goes to shower and after 30 minutes he head out of his apartment.

....

"I should message Jimin, that i have got a new phone and he can contact me whenever he needs". Jungkook thought to himself and switched on his new phone to text the boy.

×× ××× ××× ××
Save contact as Jimin?
Yes.              No.

"Yes. And here it goes".

To: Jimin
Hey Jimin. Its me Jungkook. 😊

To: Jimin
You can text me or call me whenever you need. Take care!

Jungkook waited for reply but when he didn't get one he decided to go and meet Namjoon instead.

"Jimin must be sleeping. Its still early." He thought and then called Namjoon.

"Jeon i swear i'll kill your ass next time if you call me while i am sleeping". Namjoon groaned on other side which made Jungkook chuckle.

"Hyung, how do you know, its me?"

"Because you are the only brat in this fucking world who either call me late night or early morning".

Jungkook laughed when he heard Jin's voice in background. "Joonie language, he is still baby."

"Baby my ass. So why did you called me at 7 in the morning?"

"Hyung, i want to meet you before going to college. Important talk".

"Aish! this kid jin. If i didn't loved him so much, i would've killed him with my bare hand".

Jungkook laughed "i love you too hyung". And disconnected the call.

Jungkook loves his Hyungs very much. For him, Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung are like his family.

From: Jimin
Good morning Jungkook. Thank you for everything :)

To: Jimin
Good morning to you too! How are you?

From: Jimin
I am smiling after really long so that means i am better and you are the only reason for it.

Jungkook smiled at the text.

To: Jimin
You making me smile too right now. I will text you later. I have work. Take care Jimin.

From: Jimin
You too take care of yourself Jungkook :)

......

Jungkook met Namjoon and told everything about Jimin and illegal work going on in Sunset bar and the place related to it, where Jimin is trapped. Namjoon listens to everything and decides to study the whole case and then proceed with any further steps. Jungkook nodded and they both left for their respective ways.

Meanwhile, yoongi came to Jimin's room and saw him smiling. He felt happy but is also curious to know the reason behind sudden smile.

"Someone looks happy today". He said with a smile entering the room with a tray of breakfast for Jimin.

"Yoongi hyung, Good Morning". Jimin replied with a smile which made yoongi really happy. His world lit up like bright day. Jimin is like a brother to him, he always wished for.

"Whats with the smile jimin-ah?" Yoongi asked while placing the tray on table.

"Hyung, i am so happy. You were right. We should never loose hope. See i met my hope and he will help me."

Yoongi is really happy to see Jimin smile. But he wanted to know the 'he' Jimin is talking about.

"Who is the hope?"

"Hyung, yesterday the manager took 6 of us outside this place and there i met my hope, Jeon Jungkook". Jimin said with a big smile.

"Is he like willing to help you or something? I want you to be careful Jimin-ah". Yoongi cannot just trust anyone related to this fucking place.

"Hyung, trust me. He is a good man. He didn't even touched me like those filthy clients. He just talked to me whole night and supported me like a friend".

"I see. So what did he say?"

"He said he will help me to get out of this place and all the other people stuck here. He studies law so he is like social service and all".

" I am happy Jimin. But just don't trust anyone blindly. Okay?"

"Yes hyung. Don't worry. See, he even gave me his phone. So that we can contact each other. I'll make you talk to him someday".

Yoongi smiled and kissed Jimin's forehead. He somehow felt assured about the boy Jimin is talking about.

"Sure Jimin. For now. Just eat the breakfast. I will come later".

Jimin nodded with a smile and yoongi felt his heart overwhelmed and he left the room.

~~•~~•~~•~~

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜