Ino's hair was let down and brushed out, decorated with two jeweled barrettes that matched the necklace and shoes she was wearing. Just like Sakura she had no makeup except for lipstick, and she was wearing a black dress, this one velvet and long sleeved with an open v-back.

Sai was next to Ino with his signature smile, wearing a button-up white shirt with a bejewlled tie and pants. Behind them the other models waved, sitting on benches with croissants in hand, having finished earlier.

The girls were all in black dresses with their own special twist and different styles of jewellery. The boys were all dressed properly with the same black colour scheme, yet Sakura couldn't help but notice that Sasuke was the only one without a shirt.

Guren seemed to notice it too. "Mr. Uchiha, is this really your outfit for the shoot?"

"According to Chloe, yeah, it is," Sasuke folded his arms. "Would you like me to change? Because I will be more than happy too."

"Yeah-"

"Chop, chop!" Tsunade approached them, shouting bossily. "We are on a tight schedule! We don't have time for a costume change, we need to shoot! Now!"

"Sorry," Guren whispered in amusement as Tsunade pushed them both onto the set. It was noticeably larger than Rin's set had been, multiple lights and people gathered around. 

"I'm sorry if me being shirtless flusters you," whispered Sasuke to Sakura. 

"Huh? N-no, it doesn't," she shook her head, but even as she said that she felt her cheeks grow hot.

"Alright!" a loud voice suddenly quieted all the conversations. A male with tanned skin and dark eyes sat in the chair labelled 'director'. "My name is Rinji and we will begin shooting now. First off, I'm going to get a feel of how your relationship with each other is. How long have you been together?"

"Erm..." Sakura fiddled with her fingers. "We're not quite together yet."

"I see, I see," Rinji mused. "Ever had sex with each other?"

Sakura nearly choked. This question stirred a lot of giggles from Ino and Naruto, and Rinji turned around in his seat and yelled. "Quiet! So, have you?"

"No," Sasuke answered calmly, though his pale cheeks were tinged pink. 

Rinji smirked. "Do you want to have sex with each other?"

This time, Sasuke choked and Naruto erupted into laughter. Guren sighed, "Rinji, enough with the questions. Just go."

"If you say so, madam," Rinji grinned cheekily. "Sasuke, stand side on to the camera and raise your right hand. Place it underneath Sakura's chin, make sure to showcase the watch. Sasuke, gaze into Sakura's eyes. Sakura, turn your head towards Sasuke but stare into the camera, smugly even. And wipe that blush off your face."

"Y-Yes," she nodded in embarrassment. 

"Show off your sharp jawlines," Rinji continued, squinting his eyes. "Lean your heads together more, as if you're about to kiss and...perfect! Gozu, capture that. Nurari, angle your light better. Go!"

The familiar sounds of cameras snapping away entered Sakura's ears as she held her position. She knew she would be having to stay in this position for a good five minutes. Sasuke whispered, his breath tickling her cheek. "You're not uncomfortable, are you?"

"No," Sakura said, realizing that it really was true. As the more time passed the more she felt comfortable in this position. "I'm fine."

"Silent," Rinji commanded, and the two fell silent, trying not to laugh at Rinji's scowling face. "Next, Sakura, lean onto Sasuke and put a hand on his chest. Feel his abs."