Watching Miraculous

Start from the beginning

"Let's start with me first." The short-haired girl said to the other one.

"Hi! I am Hana! Get into a fight with me and this might just be your last day on this planet. I am cheerful as long as you don't piss me off. Hopefully, we'll all be good friends!" She smiled widely and said it casually while the class shuddered.

"Alright, here goes." The long-haired girl said.

"Name's Ray. I love all my cinnamon rolls. Touch them and I will first kill everyone in this room. Then myself. I'm Lazy. Call me Senpai. I am also your author-chan. Oh wait, wasn't supposed to say that. I love food. I am done." The girl, who was holding a Luka plushy which seemed to come out of nowhere, said.

"So, Ray, why are you holding a Luka soft toy? Do they even sell those?! How do you know Luka? Have you met him before?" Marinette asked all the while raising her eyebrow at the Luka plushy.

"Oh, didn't you hear? I said I love all my cinnamon rolls. He is one of them. Also, there are more!" Ray pointed to a heap of soft toys huddled in a corner and the ones which were visible were those of Adrien, Marinette, Ruby Rose, Deku, Todoroki, Uraraka, Oscar Pine, Ash Ketchum and many many more.

"Why is there my plushy!?" Marinette gasped.

"As for your other question, no. I don't know him personally. I, however, know every single thing about him. And you all, for that matter, Marinette." Ray smirked.

"This is getting confusing, why not we tell them everything?" Hana asked Ray. "Aw, I was having fun. I mean, look at their faces!" She laughed.

"Senpai, please tell us what's happening." Adrien pleaded.

"He's too darn cute! Alright! I'm telling everything!" Hana smiled.

"You must resist his cuteness, Hana! Oh no! Hana has fallen! Backup! We need backup!" Ray joked.

"Adrien, calm down. Here, we'll tell you everything."

~*~

"So, you're from another dimension where our life is a show to you and you watch it and react to our obliviousness by banging your heads on the wall almost every day and this so-called show is called 'Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir' and you also know Ladybug and Cat Noir's identity and you will tell us that and to prevent them handling their miraculous back you will erase our memories once we leave this theatre with a portal and you're a part of the fandom and were able to convince Miss Bustier that you had a permit which you faked with the help of author powers and today you will be showing us an episode from that show." Nino blurted.

"Wait... how did you know?" Hana asked, dumbfounded.

"Just a hunch!" Nino smiled sheepishly.

"IT'S THE EPIC-EST EPISODE THAT I HAVE WATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ray shouted.

*

"Wait. WHAT!? LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR'S IDENTITIES!?" Marinette and Adrien shrieked at the same time.

"About time!" Alya added.

"And we'll be taking away your phones." Hana smirked.

"And you two are pretty much BFFs." Nino added.

"Pretty much, yeah." Ray slurped on a smoothie while holding a Deku plushy now. Not to mention she had a change of clothing and the 'Thug Life' glasses she was wearing.

"So, take your seats!" Hana chirped.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun."

~*~