I Need You More Than You Need Me

Master Fu still has his memories. RIP Master Fu's memory though... :'(   And this one-shot is gonna be a two chapter one.

"Okay, COME ON!" Ladybug shouted in a frustrated manner.

"Calm down, LB. We're gonna do it." Chat replied.

"Seriously!!!?" She screamed again as her yoyo missed the target. Again.

"Hey, hey. It's okay..."

"Why am I not able to do it!?" She practically whisper yelled at the poor cat.

"Cause, you've been hit by an Akuma who vanishes all your throwing skills."

"It was a failed fielder after all..." Ladybug sighed.

"Lucky for me, I've got the stick."

"Yeah... Pretty ironic, don't you think?" Ladybug mumbled sarcastically. She was already ready to kill that Akuma with a pencil and Chat's jokes weren't helping.

"Lucky Charm!" She said as she finally got the idea to use her special superpower.

"A candle?" She tried to think of ways in which she could use the candle in her hands.

"Something to finally light up your day." Chat smirked and before Ladybug could hit him, he flung himself at the villain.

"CHATTTT!!!!!" Ladybug stomped her feet and then, suddenly, it hit her.

The idea. She wasn't supposed to use the candle. She was supposed to let it guide her.

"To Master Fu's." She smiled.

"Hold him up for a while, kitty. I'll be right back." Ladybug mumbled confidently.

"Your wish is my command, my lady." Chat dodged another attack flawlessly and smiled back.

.....

"Spots off." Marinette fed the kwami a cookie she had been saving for later and ran towards the Chinese apartment.

"Master!" She addressed the old man who was currently having a nice cup of tea. Almost as if waiting for her to arrive.

"You made it sooner than I had anticipated." He smiled.

He put the cup back on the table and stood up. Heading to the large antique gramophone in the corner of the room and pressing the dragon eyes on it, he entered the code to reveal a huge box filled with miraculous.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, choose an ally you can trust to work alongside you on this mission. But make sure. You must return the miraculous back to me after the work is done." He finished.

"Thank you, Master. And I think I know for sure who I'm going to give a miraculous." She smirked as her hand familiarly clasped the miraculous.

"It's time?" Master asked her.

"It sure is."

*******

"Hello, M'lady... Please hurry up. Things aren't quite nice here." Chat tried to talk to Ladybug through his stick's phone.

"What happened?" Ladybug landed behind him, seemingly hearing his message in person.

"Umm..." He pointed towards the villain who tried to push the Eiffel tower on top of a nearby building.

"How did he manage to break and carry that thing!?" Ladybug asked in a bewildered way.

"He's got hands?" Chat nervously laughed as he braced himself for a punch.