This One's Mine

Adrien ran and ran until he was at a safe distance from his house.

What a day.

Adrien Agreste, Paris's most sought after guy, son of a bi- son of Gabriel Agreste, was running as far as his feet could take him.

"Club Miraculous, Club Miraculous, Club Mira- Found it!" He exclaimed.

He had been running for the past ten minutes, clutching a very important piece of paper in his hands.

He ran into the alleyway. Following the instructions on the piece of paper.

It all started when he was strolling around the park during a break from his photoshoots.
That's when he came across a blue-haired petite young girl cycling merrily across the park on a pavement.

She saw him. Made eye contact for only a second and then, as soon as he blinked, a paper flew on his face. Unknown to him, it was a pamphlet thrown towards his by her. He couldn't see that she was the one who threw it.

He examined the paper in his hand.

It said, 'CLUB MIRACULOUS!' Along with some details and the address to the place.

He would be lying if he said he hadn't heard that name before. He knew it was a dance club. He had heard many tales of 'Ladybug', the said best dancer and singer of the club. He had also heard that all the people in the club treated each other like family. Defending each other and protecting each other wholeheartedly.

He would also be lying if he said he didn't want to join the club. He was pretty good a dancer himself.

But, he knew, for a fact, that his father, would NEVER approve of his request. His father hated, no, despised the club. He was a strict one.

A tough nut to crack.

But he wasn't unbreakable.

Adrien took his chances. And with the courtesy of Gorilla, who promised to cover up for his absence, he ran.

And finally reached the club.

He opened the rusty door of the old factory. Wondering who in their right minds would call this a very famous and renowned club.

He gave it a shot anyway. If people here would really treat him like family, he was all for it.

Heck, he would hesitate to even call his own old man his family.

He entered the place and looked around for a while. All he could see was piles of piled up dust and rust. He was about to turn around and head back with a disappointed face but he was stopped by a short girl with scarlet red hair and big purple eyes along with a stinking and yawning tall guy with fierce green eyes.

"Adrien Agreste." She greeted while the other guy just slumped down on the floor with a thud.

"Yikes!" Adrien winced, taken by surprise.

"Oh, don't mind Plagg. He's... always like this..."

"Uh... Okay...?" Adrien flinched.

"Wait. How do you know my name?" Adrien asked.

"You're famous. Duh." Plagg said with his head still on the floor and eyes half shut.

"I see." He sighed sadly.

"It's okay. You can hide your identity down here if you want. I prefer you to go by... Say, are you any good at dancing and singing combined?" The red-haired girl inquired.

"I... Presume I am?" He said sheepishly.

"So, how about you name yourself 'Chat Noir'?" She smirked.