I am Ladybug (part II)

A/N
Guys, this story's idea is inspired from a book named 'Liar Lila' written by AngelFireIce
It's a damn good book. Go check out the author as well!!!
I didn't realize it until a few days ago and thus, this is not mentioned in the first chapter.
Little swearing. Innocent Children RUN!!!!! (Jk. Mild swearing.)

Plus, this happens before Fu loses his memories.
Enjoy.

______

"Sneaking in other's room is a crime, you know."
They heard a dry chuckle followed after this sentence.

She froze in her steps.
He grabbed his baton for defence. And they slowly turned around to face the door.

Only to find a pair of olive green eyes staring at them.

"Lila." Marinette gritted her teeth. Chat placing a hand on her shoulder trying to hold her back from punching the brunette square in the face.

And paw-sibly breaking a jawbone or two.

"Princess." He calmed her down.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng," Lila smirked.
"Or should I say... Ladybug?"

Marinette held back her fist.
Chat controlled his baton from 'mistakenly' extending it towards Lila's face.

"Oops. I'm sorry. My bad. Shouldn't it be, 'Ex Ladybug'? Lila sneered.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." Marinette swore.

"What did you say? Didn't hear ya'. Sorry." Lila smirked.

"Marinette. Leave this to me. I'll show her how cats can be very possessive of what belongs to them."

Marinette blushed slightly but brushed it off.

"Ooo~ Kitty's come to defend his lady."

"Yes, he has. And he always will be as long as he is alive." Chat replied. His face was solemn and sincere.

"Oh. This is so cheesy. I'm gonna puke." The brown-headed witch gagged.

"Oh you sure as well hope that I don't beat your face into something far worse than puke," Marinette said. Trying to buy some time to try to locate Tikki.

But to no avail.

"You sure can handle a lot."
"You bet."
"How about this: Let's see if you will be able to handle your kwami's year strained face."

Lila pulled out a tiny pocket purse from her pocket and threw it on the couch across the room.

"Oh no! TIKKI! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER!!!" Marinette screamed at her.

Chat rushed to the thrown pocket purse to open it and find Tikki with bruises all over her tiny body and face.

"Tikki!" Marinette hastily clutched the kwami and held her close to her face. Smearing her all over with kisses to comfort her.

"M-Mari-nett-e." The kwami could barely speak. Her voice was raspy and her stomach grumbled. As if on cue.

"Y-Y-YOU BITCH! YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS." Marinette was clearly battling her tears.

"Why didn't you leave this shithead and fly to me!?" Marinette spoke to the little red bug.

"I'm sorry." Her voice still struggling to speak. "As long as she has the earrings, I'm blind to serve her." She cried.