Chloe's Past

Chloe POV

To be honest, I have no idea where to start. To everyone, I am nothing but a spoilt brat. But, there's more to my life than just the damn title. I know a lot about people who don't know a thing about me. To start with, I am Chloe Bourgeois, a brat in the eyes of everyone except Sabrina.

Ever wondered why Sabrina is still friends with a totally undeserving person like me? Not only because of the gifts I lend her. Don't get me wrong but, Sabrina deserves someone far better than me. And she puts up with me only because she knows my secret. She is the only person who knows what I really am. But still doesn't know who I really am. Confusing isn't it? I was confused as well.

Where to start? Its all so awkward.

Let's start with a decent topic. Adrien. I don't really like him that much. I just cling on to him cause he's rich and is good looking. That's all. Plus, there's a bigger reason to it.

Years ago, my mom Audrey Bourgeois, shifted to New York. Leading to all of this. I was pretty decent to everyone and as far as I can remember, Marinette and I, were best friends. Hard to take in, huh? Me and Mari used to play all day in the afternoon in my father's hotel and then, in early evenings, go to the park and make flower garlands and gift them to one another. "Hey Chloe, take this. It'll remind you of our friendship!" She used to say while placing a very neatly made flower garland with the most fabulous sense of colour combination. I knew Marinette would grow up to be an amazing person. That pretty much explains why I bully her. But we'll come to that later.

My mother and father were not that close

My mother and father were not that close. Mom and dad used to fight constantly and I always wanted to support daddy. He was always trying to do everything he could and mom used to persuade him to misuse his position as a mayor. Mom belonged to a rich family as well. But not that rich as my dad's. So, for the sake of money, she married him, and he loved her. My mom was always the selfish one. She never loved me like my dad. And one day, she collaborated with Gabriel Agreste, a world famous fashion designer. He saw the passion in her eyes and launched her. Soon, with this newly launched fashion line, mom grew very famous and earned a lot. And when she got the opportunity, she left for New York.

Why should I care for her? She abandoned me and my dad for her being famous and left! But no matter whatever she did, I miss her.