Daughter of the night

Bugheads... What am I doing with my life?
Idk how I got the idea, it's basically a very bad chapter so feel free to skip it. It's really bad and leads to nowhere. I warned ya'

'Child of the night'
Meaning: All creatures that come out and roam during the night.

~~~~~

Marinette's POV ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ

My life is like a puzzle. It fits perfectly... Only if you have all the pieces.

Such, is my life. All started with a stroke of bad luck. All I ever wanted was  a bit of freedom. Is that too much to ask for?

As if being forced to do modelling in my father's photoshoot wasn't enough, I have been homeschooled my entire life.

Freedom. That's the missing piece in the puzzle of my life. And perhaps love too.

Until one day, I met him. And since then, I've been known as the Daughter of the night.

His name was

Plagg.
(Bet you thought it was Adrien.)

He was sitting on my desk when I met him. Oh, how rude, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Marinette Agreste. I'm the daughter of the world famous fashion designer, Gabriel Agreste. I live in the Agreste mansion in Paris, France. And the most important thing about Paris is the superheroes. (And maybe the supurrvillians)

And not to mention, I'm a superhero too. My name is Reine Chat and I am the holder of the black cat miraculous. I have a partner in fighting supervilliams. His name is Seigneur bug. And he is the holder of the bug miraculous. (Yes the missed out 'lady' is intentional)

There is this stupid creepy stalker freak called Hawkmoth who is supposed to be the villian of the story here. And every time he akumatizes someone, me and Seigneur bug have to kick the villian's ass.

When I met Plagg, he was slouching on my study desk and, well, when he woke up, he asked for only one thing.
Camembert.

Stinky old cheese. That's great. He explained that I'll have the power of destruction and other shit about being a superhero. And, he also explained that wherever I go, I've gotta keep him with me at all times.

And I know what that means. Plagg following me everywhere and camembert following him. So I'm going to smell like some stinky old cheese twenty four by seven.

Just what I needed.

But, I'm happy I met him. Because if not for Plagg, I would've never got my Miraculous (duh) and I would have never been able to be Reine Chat. And never roam around at nights.

Now that my personal life has been discussed, time to move on to more complicated stuff.

My love life.

I'm actually in love with Seigneur bug. He's just so calm and confident and smart and oh I can't even begin to describe him!
I'm head over heels for him. We first met when Stone heart was akumatized. But back then, he seemed so nervous and panicked! He kept on stripping- oh, wait, slip of tongue. *Cough* he kept on tripping and he was a total klutz!

After he messed up the first time, he thought that he wasn't cut out for the job. And to be honest, I was having second thoughts myself.

But, he seemed to be a good person, so I cheered him up. And he turned out to be an outstanding hero. He just needed a little push of confidence. And I'm glad to be the one who gave him that push.

And since then, I've fallen in love with him. He is brave, sweet, kind hearted, confident, just and pawmazing!

Damn it Plagg! Now it's because of him that I make cat puns as a habit!