Watching Miraculous

Watching Miraculous: The Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Ft. Neerovibaran along with moi of course! Wanted to do this for a long time so, here it is!

Enjoy~

~*~

"Kids! Thanks to Marinette Dupain-Cheng here, Jagged Stone and Thomas Astruc have offered you all tickets to the new animation movie of Ladybug and Cat Noir! We will all be awaited at the cinema hall at 5 p.m. Don't be late, kids!" Madame Bustier chirped and dismissed the class.

"That's awesome, girl! We'll all be going because of you and that means that the centre of attraction will be-"

"MARINETTE! THANKS, A LOT!" Shouts like such were coming from almost all corners of the class and all the students except Chloe and Lila began to praise her.

"It's nothing, really. I don't even know why this is happening because of me." Marinette stifled a nervous laughter.

"No, something must have happened between you and Astruc which made him give us free movie tickets on your name. And we all know you deigned the cover for Jagged's new album and his cool shades which her rarely takes off." Alya stated.

"She has a point. You're amazing Marinette. Everyone knows that." Adrien chimed with his own argument. Obviously making Marinette blush.

"Hehe." Marinette stammered.

~*~

"Oh, this is gonna be fun." A girl with long and straight black hair smirked while licking her lips (in one of those deadly anime styles) accompanied by another one with shorter and curly black hair who replied, with a matching smirk, "You bet."

~*~

"We are about to head inside, students. Please stand in a queue to make things easier to both me and you." Madame Bustier informed.

"Get aside, peasants. Let Queen Bee through. I did save your foolish butts now, didn't I?" Chloe walked past the line into the front.

"Hey!"

"You're with Hawkmoth! You're practically a villain now. Shouldn't we hand her in to the police or something?!" Alya flared up.

"Calm down, Als. She ain't worth it." Marinette consoled her best friend.

"Okay kids, let's get you a seat!" Miss Bustier pointed to the theatre.

"Yeah!"

Before they could enter the giant theatre, two girls rushed past them next to Miss Bustier and whispered something in her ears and showed her a permit. She smiled and turned to the class.

"Students, these young ladies will take over now. They're the assistants of Jagged Stone. Have fun!" The said teacher walked away with the class in charge of the two girls.

"All right, class! We'll be in charge of the entertainment department, so, come on in!" The one with the short hair pointed towards a blue door.

The class walked into the door with Chloe scoffing and Marinette smiling at the two girls. Both of which returned the same behaviour.

"You guys are supposed to watch a Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir film, right? This won't be the same but trust me, you'll not regret this."The one with the long black hair said.

"Wait. What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, it means, it's time to take a look around your surroundings. Is this the same place you were supposed to come?"

The class took a look around and were horrified to discover that this wasn't the room they were supposed to be in.

"Who are you and what is the meaning of this?" Marinette immediately shot the question at them.