When Marinette got angry.

(Peeps here are 17 years of age.)

Marinette Dupain-Cheng stomped her foot as she walked towards her room.
Grabbing a can of redbull due to her lack of sleep, she marched towards a certain someone. Exactly aware of their presence.

"Tikki! Why did you not tell me." Marinette demanded as a red aura seemed to cover her.
Evidently depicting her angry state.

(If you don't watch anime, then you purrobably don't know about anger and aura stuff. But it kinda looks like this:

See that red and purple stuff in the background? That's an angry aura

P.S. if you see those faces, in those states, run for your lives!!!!!)

"Didn't tell you what?" Tikki gulped.

"That."

The kwami nodded.

"Yesterday."

She holds her breath.

"You."

Shaking her head, the kwami thought, 'No please no. Not that."

"Ate all my cookies!!!!!"

At that, Tikki fell to the ground on her knees and started to give Marinette her best impression of baby kwami eyes.

"I'm so sorry Marinette!!! I didn't mean to eat all of them. It just, sorta, happened." She gave a sheepish grin at the end of her oh-so-convincing speech.

Marinette did an iconic eye twitch.

"But why did you eat my share of them!? I was planning to eat them while binge watching Fairy Tail and My hero academia!!!" Marinette ended.

"Wait. A. Freaking. Minute." Tikki gasped.

"What?" Marinette asked, steam fuming out of her ears.
Literally.

"You weren't planning on watching Fairy Tail and My hero academia in one go?!"

"Of course I was!"

"... Miraculous holders these days..."

"Oh and not to mention." Tikki added.

Marinette furrowed her eyebrows at her, still angry.

"..."

"What is it?!"

"You're late for school."

"WHAT!?"

She nodded in an answer.

"This conversation is not over!"

Tikki shuddered at the thought.