Twin Dilemma

Adrien's POV
"What! Seriously Father! He's really coming! After ten years he's really coming! I can't believe it!" I enthusiastically say.
"Ahhh, yeah, to all your questions, yes. But he'll be here for lending me a hand in fashion designing. I'll assign him some courses for the same. In that case, he must go to your school. So make sure that you give him a proper tour of the school and introduce him to your so called friends. And don't drive him nuts." Father replied, looking way glum than usual.
I nod and went to my room to do my little victory dance.
I am finally going to meet my twin Felix!
I am so excited. Not only for the reason that I haven't seen him for so long but also that I finally get some company.
This is gonna be pawsome!!!
According to my Father, he is going to arrive tonight. So that means he can join me to school tomorrow.
This is going to be epic!

Marinette's POV
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! My favorite cousin Bridgette is finally going to arrive tonight! We have been apart ever since mom and dad, enthusiastic about me being a fashion designer, decided to leave China and move to Paris for me! Plus, their bakery business was awesome in there and they thought to introduce our bakery in Paris as well.
Me and Bridgette have been pretty close until I was 8. Then, we left aunt and uncle, along with Bridgette as she did not want to go to Paris, leaving China behind, resulting in us leaving her to my uncle and aunt.
Bridgette was always the bubbly type of person. She was very kind and cheerful and can literally be described as Pinkie Pie. She was the best cousin I could ask for. We used to play tons of games together and make pasteries and macaroons! Those were the good old days.
But we are finally going to revive all these memories again!!!
I am so excited! This is gonna be awesome!

*Timeskip brought to you by Natsu's motion sickness*

"Bridgette!!!!!!!" I shout as I jump into my little cousin's arms. We two are twins but I'm a few minutes elder than her.
"Marinette!!!!!!" She shouts back and hugs me with the same excitement.
"I am so happy you came! It's been like forever!" I squeal.
"I know. I missed you sis." She said.
She also hugged our parents and kissed them. When we led her to our bakery, she was overflowing with joy. This bakery was far bigger than our older one, so she was overwhelmed.
I led her to my and her room and smiled.
This is going to be awesome.

Adrien's POV

Adrien's POV

"Hey Felix! Can't believe you're actually here!" I squealed.
"Yeah, sure, what did you expect?" He said in a bored voice.
Sure he hasn't changed a bit. Always the strict one, the boring one.
Felix and I we're together since north and he was a minute older than me. So, he always considers it as the best one minute of his life. We both were pretty different from each other and apart from our looks, it was hard ro state that we were brought up under the same roof.
The reason being that I mostly spent time with my mom, always jovial and smiling, and he used to be near dad. Still the same as today. He was interested in his business and I was interested in modelling, since my mom had that career. We we're distanced when dad had to move to Paris for the introduction of his fashion line. Felix was kinda homesick back then, so he stayed with our aunt. She was an amazing person. And always took care of me so we knew we could trust her enough.
And after that, I am seeing him today.