The Blushing Challenge

Alya's POV 

Who knew Marinette was so good at this game.

~~~~~2 hours ago~~~~~

It was going to be an amazing afternoon. Adrien did not have any photoshoots, Marinette was done designing two dresses, Nino, was free this afternoon and I had all plans set for the sailing of my ships. I decided and was determined to make Marinette confess to Adrien, who, I am 110% sure likes her back. I wasn't gonna play a classic game of Truth or Dare, I am going to try something new. The Blushing Challenge. 

I met my friends at Marinette's house. Since it was above a bakery, everyone was enthusiastic about the idea of those delicious aromas coming from below and fortunately, Marinette agreed to it too. We  all sat next to each other and started chatting. TBH, I was starting to feel sorry for Marinette, since she is as delicate as cheese. And might even faint if any of us went too hard on her. Fifteen minutes of laughing and chatting later, I told everyone about this game. 

"The idea of the game is, that you will be assigned an opponent by spinning the bottle. The person facing the mouth of the bottle, goes first and tries to make their opponent blush. The person who is successful in making the opponent blush FIRST, is the winner.

"OKAY!" I heard them. Surprisingly, Marinette had a sly face with a smirk and she looked way confident than usual. But, we'll see that once she faces Adrien.

"LETS START!!!" I said, spinning the bottle and the bottle's mouth pointed towards me and the other towards... Marinette!

Piece of cake. Making Marinette blush was the easiest task!

"Me first!!! Ok, Mari, can I confess something?" I asked her. "Sure!" Was the reply.

Leaning in close, I said, "Your smile is the prettiest thing I've ever seen." I said. I expected her to blush but she leaned in closer and said," Al, can I confess something too?" I nodded. "This smile only exists when I'm with you." I felt heat burning in my cheeks and blushed with a dumbfounded expression.

I drew back as a sign of defeat and realized that Marinette Dupain Cheng, the most adorable girl, just made me blush! "Girl, you are smooth af!" I said. Adrien and Nino were shocked to see this side of her as well.

"I know that" She replied smirking. " Wasn't expecting Alya, the queen of sass, to get defeated by me!" She said half grinning. "So, I give up the title 'Queen of Sass' to Marinette!" I laughed.

Who knew Marinette was so good at this game.

~~~~~Back to present~~~~~

Marinette spun the bottle. The said bottle's mouth landed on Adrien and the bottom, Nino.

Adrien was a shy boy and was legit 'non-flirty'. So I think Nino should be able to win this. Adrien stuttered and then took a deep breath, putting on his charming expression, referring to Nino, he said, "Nino, lets play something." "What!" he replied. "Any game you like except for hide and seek." "Why not hide and seek?" "Cause, its impossible to find someone as cute as you." He said.

And with the look on Nino's face, he surely was the loser. I have no idea how these innocent kids are son good at flirting!? (Alya, if only you knew)

Adrien, being the winner, spun the bottle. And it landed on Marinette and himself. The mouth was towards Marinette so, it was her turn first. "Are you tired Adrien?" She asked in her 'So Adorable That Anyone Could Fall For' expression.

"Why?" He said. "Because, you've been running in my mind all the time." Adrien was about to blush but shook it off. "Really princess? Was I?" HE REPLIED WITH A WINK!!!!!