Lucky (C)Harm

Hey Bugheads, go and watch the media first. It has killed moi. So funny I'm cutting onions!

"Don't be bemused, It's just the news." Marinette heard Nadja Chamack. A sigh escaped her mouth as she realized it was going to be the another one of the kick-akuma-butt-routine news.

"Paris is under attack of-" She switched off the television. Too bored and frustrated to hear the name of the butterfly puppet.

"Tikki, spots on." She stated blankly, instead of screaming on top of her lungs so that the entire population of Paris knows the baker girl is all 'nuts'.

"Time to go again." A bored Mari- ahem, Ladybug said in a disinterested voice.

" A bored Mari- ahem, Ladybug said in a disinterested voice

Marinette was having a bad day. She was bored as she had to attend three continuous lectures of history. Followed by two lectures of French and Geography respectively. No akuma had occurred during her classes resulting in no 'half days' or, in other words, her class went on without being disrupted. If only the new 'person' had been akumatized during her classes, there would have been a mood swing. Plus, it had just stopped raining now, so she couldn't possibly have enough unlaziness (if that's a word) to
go out to have a walk in the park.

To her misfortune, which is pretty ironic considering she was the epitome of good luck, Adrien was absent today as his photoshoots were preponed. And, he had to skip class, so she couldn't stare at his perfectly kempt blond head for six hours.

Her yo-yo whizzed past her school as she made her way to a.... glitter explosion? This akuma must have a thing for parties, or glitters, or- you get the idea.

On a closer look, she figured out the victim, who had been transformed into....

...a nyan cat?

'Seriously?' was the first thought that entered her mind when she saw the cat dance around and wiggle its butt, or whatever that was...

And, it disappeared in a puff of smoke when a baton passed through it.

"There can only be one famous cat in Paris, and that, my friends, is me." Chat Noir spoke up from behind.

"I knew my lady has feelings fur only this feline." He wiggled his eyebrows not before jumping right up to her.

An eye roll was all he got.

"Chat, lets just finish this quickly okay? I 'm not in a mood to be annoyed." Ladybug replied with a '-_-' face.

"Looks like my lady had quite a bad day, huh? Don't worry, bugaboo, I will turn your day purrfect!" Chat (purrposely) said

"UGH"

"Ladybug, Chat Noir, my amazing artistic skills have drawn you near me.

"If by creating a nyan cat was amazing art, I might just give up on my drawings." She said.

"How rude! You are going to be punished for this!" He shot a cannon towards her.

"Ladybug!" Chat screamed as the shot hit her and...

confetti poured out from the cannon shot.

"Confetti?!" Ladybug groaned.

"Did you like my prank? I am the Prankster and I am going to give you tons of such annoying pranks if you don't hand me your miraculous." He said as he laughed hysterically.

"Lucky charm." Ladybug, not bothering to stand on one leg and scream it out loud, said.

"A bamboo? Again?" She said. Even the lucky charm was boring.

Not gonna lie, she was hoping for a video game or something, if this akuma is gonna do such 'harmful' pranks, (sarcasm) she has a lot of time on her hands.

Lunging forward and running towards the villain, she aimed for his head, so that he would just shut up and get knocked out.

And then, her leg slipped on a puddle on the floor (it had been raining), just as she jumped to strike the bamboo on his head.

Let's just say, her aim slipped as well. For she hit him where the sun doesn't shine. And he clutched his groin, and fell on the ground.

"Ouch." Alya stated with an eye closed, literally seeing his pain, as she recorded the while fight for the Ladyblog.

"Goodbye to having descendants..." Chat winced at the sight.

-------------------------

"Atleast he got knocked out though..." Ladybug whispered.

Bugheads...
I suck at writing humourous stuff... I tried though...
If you liked it, don't furget to vote. It's the furst thing I ask of you.
And I love reading your feedbacks so please please comment your views and don't be a silent reader.