Alix's Dares

Alix's POV
My most as well as least favorite time of the year is here. The last day of high school. I'm going to miss those dudes but before we depart, I have to give all of them a special gift...😏😏😏

Alya's POV
I know what that little tomboy has in mind. And I am so in it. Yesterday, Alix met me in the girls washroom and confirmed my suspicions. And being the Shipping Queen I was, I agreed. 😏😏😏

Marinette's POV
So, I have absolutely NO idea what that bff of mine is thinking all day long with a smug look on her face. But, I have a terrible feeling about it.
Anyways, I'll be back to my depressed state. High school is gonna be over and all my friends are going to be far away from each other in search of colleges and universities. Who knows whenever I'm going to see them again.  They may even travel to other states or even countries! But, I have and want to stay in Paris. After all, Paris surely needs it's Ladybug.
Alya, unaware and confused on my staying here in Paris instead of going to New York, told me that she'd be staying in Paris, cause being the success of her Ladyblog. I feel so happy that my alter ego is the reason for my bff's happiness.
What I'm really afraid of, is the fact that Adrien might shift to America!!!
Yes, Gabriel Agreste got a huge offer from the biggest university in there for Adrien!
Over these years, I've been pretty close to Adrien but was held by the wall of friendzone. I'm able to talk to Adrien normally nowadays and I am pretty proud of it.
I don't want to admit it, but, I think that I may be liking Cat Noir. But he's still JUST A FRIEND!
~~~~~~~~~
Today, I finally figured out the reason of Alya's behavior. There's a farewell party hosted by Alix at Chloe's hotel. Strange, but Chloe was okay with this. I have no idea what is up with these people but I'm too happy to think about that.
I found out that ADRIEN DECLINED THE OFFER FROM AMERICA AND DECIDED TO STAY IN PARIS!!!!! 
And I'm soooooo happy. I'm on cloud nine!!!!
After weredad got akumatized, cat has been visiting me every single night and I kinda like it.
Wait, Marinette what are you thinking?! HE IS JUST A FRIEND.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight is the party!!!  Alix told to dress like dudes! And I designed and wore this dress for the occasion.

I went to Alya's house and she came out wearing this