"How could you accuse me of such atrocities! You wound me Yunho. " The man, who I'm guessing is San, covers his heart with his hand in an overly dramatic way.

"Yeah ok, how about you make use of yourself and move those boxes over there, hm?" The brunette points over to where I'm crouched behind the boxes. I tense up as San turns around and looks over in my direction. He begins to walk over to me when something else catches his attention.

"Hey, Yunho, what's that?" San asks walking over and crouching down to pick up a shiny object that seems to be a necklace. The brunette looks over his shoulder to see what he's holding.

"I wonder whose that is," He comments walking over to San's side to study the object in his friend's hand. I crane my neck to see the object when I realize... WAIT... I shove my hands in my satchel trying to make as little noise as possible. I feel around for a couple of seconds when I notice that something crucial is missing.

Taehyung's necklace.

How did they... How did I... When did it fall out of my bag?! I have to get it back, it's the only thing I have left of him. But how? I study the room around me when I notice that both men are standing in front of the large craters I'm hiding behind. It's risky but I take my chances using all the strength I have to push the large craters forward. Slowly and quietly the boxes began to fall on them, that when they notice, it was too late.

"What the--" One by one the men get trapped under the fallen boxes groaning under their weight. I take this as my chance and pounce on the confused brunette as he tries to recover from the incident. I swing my cloak in front of his face to partially blind him as I spin around, hook kicking him in the face which sends him flying to the ground. Before he fully recovers I sit on top of him unsheathing my knife and holding it against his throat. He seems to recover keeping tense under me as I straddle his hips.

"You move and you're dead" I threaten. My voice comes out hoarse and raspy from crying last night. I don't sound like myself, I sound like a guy almost.

"Wait, wait, we can talk this out," he suggests lifting his hands up as if in surrender. He strains his eyes to get a good look at my face but the hood of my cloak is still covering most of it.

"Well start talking then," I command.

"W-What do you want to know?" he stutters.

"Which of you two has the necklace?" I ask.

"He does," The brunette motion over to where his friend is trapped under the heavy crates.

"Where am I?" I asked turning back to him.

"On a boat?" he responds with a bit of laughter creeping in at the edge of his voice. I mentally roll my eyes, pressing the knife harder against his neck. He squirms under me trying to avoid getting cut.

"Okokokokok, You're on the A--" He pauses mid-sentence as he stares at something behind me.

"Answer my--" I don't finish the sentence as I feel someone cock a gun from behind me.

"Get. off. him." the man behind me growls. I hesitate for a moment thinking of how I can get out of this but there's no escaping this. I climb off of the brunette and stand up as he also stands up. I turn around slowly to face the man.

"You ok?" the man with the gun asks the brunette. In return, the brunette rubs his neck making sure he didn't get cut.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he responds.

"Slide your weapon to him and put your hands where I can see them. NOW!" I crouch down and slide the knife to the brunette who stops it with his boot. I slowly stand up, bringing my hands up in surrender. The shorter man nods at the brunette, who then proceeds to bind my hands together with a piece of rope they found in the cargo hold.