Top 5 Versions of...

A/N: greetings, everyone. It's me, BraedimusSupreme. Well, this is bound to happen eventually. Also, I did get this challenge for Flamewarrior11 to come up with this, and I'm happy to oblige on this.

Today, I'm going to go through the top five versions of one of my favourite Transformers characters: Optimus Prime. Yeah, yeah. You probably saw this one coming.

But hear me out with this: I'll give a brief description as to why I like these versions of Optimus. However, I will NOT be taking Optimus Primal into consideration for this list, for in my eyes, I don't classify that as Optimus. Also, I will only classify the Optimus Primes I've seen in some shows, so this list is just about the red/blue Titan hero himself.

Also, if you don't favour my choices, then please note that this is all based on my opinion. And for this list, I'm going to go from the least to the best.

Okay. Here we go. Let us begin!

~*~*~
5. 2001 'Robots in Disguise' Optimus

This version of Optimus is a stern and serious commander, devoted to protecting freedom and innocent life

This version of Optimus is a stern and serious commander, devoted to protecting freedom and innocent life. He has seen the galactic path of conquest and destruction already burned by Megatron, and swears it'll not include Earth. Optimus often finds himself in the role of "straight man" to the more comic stylings of the other Autobots and Predacons, and tends to treat their humorous exaggerations or personality quirks as statements of straightforward fact. His subordinates view him as a great leader, if stubborn and much too prone to long speeches.

For me, this version doesn't seem to speak out this is Optimus. I mean, sure, he has the signature battle mask and such, but aside from that, I just can't see how that's Optimus. His firetruck mode is odd to me, since it's mostly red without any blue at all, except for his helmet. Also, this version was rather a letdown to me for just didn't feel right. I don't know why, but that's my opinion.

~*~*~
4. 'Animated' Optimus Prime

 'Animated' Optimus Prime