Transformatrix What If...? #2

Hey, everyone. After seeing different realties and such from Marvel's 'What If...?', it got me thinking about my OC Braedey Martin (specifically, the Transformatrix wielder version of him). So I decided to do my own series. If you got suggestions, feel free to comment, and I'll collaborate and see what I can find.

Let us begin.
(Also, there are spoilers if you've not seen any of the shows that will appear in this series)

~*~*~
For our second dive into the realm of possibility...

What if... my OC Braedey Martin ended up in 'Welcome To Demon School! Iruma-Kun'?

This is an interesting concept, and I've had interesting ideas and thoughts about it

This is an interesting concept, and I've had interesting ideas and thoughts about it. I've also watched the first season of the anime (I haven't started on the 2nd one), and I've grown to like and be curious about all of the characters and whatnot.

•How will the events of the show be affected with Braedey's intervention?
Answer: to answer this question, I think that Braedey could be made as Iruma's older brother or maybe even his bodyguard to keep him safe. On top of that, Braedey would say he's a type of shapeshifter, and can say his Transformatrix is an inhibitor decide to keep his powers in check so he doesn't go rampant...

If Braedey were to have a Familiar, what would it be?
Answer: I'm not sure regarding on a Familiar. I'll have to think on that one.

What would Braedey do with interactions between the characters?
Answer: as for those who may be troublesome, he'll definitely have to exercise his authority to stop them in their tracks. For the ladies, he'll treat them with respect they deserve. The teachers, he'd respect them as well. However, if someone does cause any trouble and issues, Braedey will put them in their place

•What about any romantic relationships of sorts with Braedey?
Answer: there is some thoughts regarding that, since Iruma and Ameri can be considered a couple of sorts. It's possible Braedey and Ameri respect one another since they are mature. As for romance, possibly one with Elizabetta Ix the succubus.

That's what I can give you. Apologies if I didn't get questions you might have. If you do have a question, I'll try to answer as best as I can.

~*~*~*~*~
A/N: here we go with the second 'What If...?' interpretation. Hope to hear what kind of feedback you all