Voting/Suggestions Poll

Hello, everyone. It's me, BraedimusSupreme. Sorry about me not updating this book for a while. I've been working on the other books, along with some home things. So, I've now decided to do a bit of a voting poll for some of my books.

Let us begin!

~*~*~

The first book I wish to start off with is 'The Thunderbirds of Remnant'. I'd like to thank kieron0103 for the inspiration of creating this book thanks to his. Honestly, he's a great hand at helping me out with some ideas for my book.

1. Semblances

With some help from Flamewarrior11, the two of us have decided Braedey and his friends should have a Semblance / Aura. So, I thought about it, and I think they should.

For Blaze Steelwolf, we decided his Semblance will be known as FireWolf, letting him create and use flaming claws and a fire tail. For Owen, he gets Aura Armour; with that one, he gets a green aura that creates a green aura around his form that's as big as the Mecha-Hulk body.

But, we still have the other characters, such as Rin (by Pikachu904726), Jen, Andrea (DracoAutismo1014 / DracoHero735), and Braedey to choose a Semblance for them. So, I might need some help with creating a Semblance for them. A lot of help will be appreciated by you all.

2. Next Chapter for Story

Where we last left off our International Rescue team, Thunderbird Two had been badly damaged after being mistakenly identified as a threat from the Atlas Navy's strike ship Barracuda. After this incident, the green transporter has been rendered immobile until repairs had been carried out.

So, what chapter should be next? What might happen to Braedey and the team in the foreseeable future? Any ideas/options will be appreciated.

~*~*~

Okay. Next up, I can tell many of you readers out there do like some of my books that are of anime adventures my OC Braedey goes on, like that of 'Fairy Tail', 'Akame Ga Kill', 'Highschool DxD', and others. So, I decided to go with the very first zombie anime that I've ever seen at all, or in any case, my first zombie encounter in any film or anime at all.

 So, I decided to go with the very first zombie anime that I've ever seen at all, or in any case, my first zombie encounter in any film or anime at all

That's right. 'Highschool of the Dead'. No, I didn't watch this because of the girls and their... well-endowed forms, or about the blood or such. It was just something that I came across, and it caught my eye. Honestly, this short series really got my attention, since it was definitely something else. When I first watched this, I wasn't too sure about what it'll be. In the first three minutes of the first episode, I thought it be just another highschool drama thing, until the undead corpse started to attack, and start to 'eat' their way in. This was when I realised that things were gonna go downhill very fast, and it looked rather crazy.

To be honest, this was the first time of seeing kills and murder of sorts, until I saw some scenes of 'Attack on Titan'. Phew, that's got some crazy stuff in there too, but honestly, if I were to put my OC in that particular anime universe, honestly, I don't think he'd cope with those Titans.

Now, back to 'HOTD'. If you have some ideas for this story, I'd like to hear them, and I'll see what I can do with them, if I think they'd work or not. Also, I'm gonna warn you, if you come up with anything weird or very unnecessary, I will NOT look to those suggestions.

~*~*~

A/N: honestly, this is the first time of me doing something like this, so please, I don't want to see any negative comments about my first suggestions/poll. Really, it's my first time.
I hope to hear what you all have in mind, and what ideas you might come up with.