Top 10 Hated Characters

A/N: hello, everyone. Hope you're all having a good time. This is a bit of something I don't do often, and I guess it be better to get the idea off my mind before I get a migraine or something.

Anyway, I thought I could possibly talk about my top 10 of hated characters from shows and movies that I have seen. Now, just so you all know, this is all based on my own personal opinion and if you have a comment about it, then you can say what you like. I won't be biased to your opinion, and if you have a top 10 hated characters list of your own, I wouldn't mind knowing.

Well, let's begin the countdown!

~*~*~

10. Chick Hicks ('Cars' franchise)

To start things off, we're going to the bumper-bumping, underhanded, green 1987 Buick Grand National racecar

To start things off, we're going to the bumper-bumping, underhanded, green 1987 Buick Grand National racecar. Chick Hicks was the main antagonist of the first 'Cars' movie, and he clearly made himself to be the bad-guy, especially with his illegal PIT manoeuvres on the track, and his wanting to be in first to claim a deal with Team Dinoco. He had to contend with the veteran 'The King', plus rookie sensation Lightning McQueen, all three of them in a tiebreaker race in L.A, which Chick had made The King crash on the final lap, and he took the Piston Cup in the end, but he never got his deal with Dinoco.

The reasons for me why I despise this moustache-wearing, envy-green, 86-wearing racecar is his attitude and his performance on the track. I'm a bit of a racing fan, I admit; his performance makes me think he's the Cars-version of Dick Dastardly, and doesn't race fair. I'd rather race fair and do my best rather than underhand

If Chick Hicks were to race in NASCAR, according to the rules, the PIT move, aggressive driving, and intentionally crashing cars - it would result in penalties, points deductions, fines, and even being suspended for a handful of races. It wouldn't surprise me if he were arrested and taken away.

9. Diesel (Thomas & Friends)

 Diesel (Thomas & Friends)