Top 10 Liked Characters

A/N: hello again, everyone. Hope you're all having a good time. It's time to do it again, another top 10 list.

Anyway, I thought I could talk about my top 10 of liked characters from shows and movies I have seen. Now, this is all based on my own personal opinion and if you have a comment about it, then you can say what you like. I won't be biased to your opinion, and if you have a top 10 liked characters list of your own, I wouldn't mind knowing.

Well, let's begin the countdown and get on going!

~*~*~

10. Dr. Emmett 'Doc' Brown (Back To The Future)

This eccentric character is definitely up there as being one of the most intriguing men and one with an amazing scientific mind in movie history, especially since he invented the concept of time travel, and he then put it into a British sportscar

Doc Brown came up with the concept of time-travel and the idea of the Flux Capacitor on November 5th, 1955. He was standing on his toilet, hanging his clock, but the porcelain was wet, so he slipped and he hit his head on the edge of the sink. When he came to, he had a revelation: the concept of the Flux Capacitor. It then took him the next 30 years of his entire family fortune to realise the vision of that day, and to create the time machine out of a DeLorean DMC-12 sportscar. He and Marty McFly would come across different timelines like the future of 2015 or the Old West of 1885, and Doc eventually ends up with a lovely wife Clara Clayton, and they have two kids Jules and Verne.

I have to say, when I first saw Doc on screen, I was curious about him and his attitude, but his explanation about the concept of time-travel seemed rather easy to understand. Christopher Lloyd just brings something to the whole performance of Doc that makes him likeable and quotable. I mean, even I can do some of the rants that Doc can do, and I'm kinda good at it.

If you want to travel to some point in time in style, just give Doc a call, and he'll drive up in the DeLorean.

9. Ben Tennyson (Ben 10 (OG to Omniverse))

 Ben Tennyson (Ben 10 (OG to Omniverse))