Transformatrix What If...? #1

Hey, everyone. Sorry for not updating things for a while. I've been going through a lot over the last few weeks and past month, so sorry about that.

Anyway, I've had a few things on my mind, some of which that do relate to my OC Braedey Martin (more specifically, the Transformatrix wielder version of him). And after seeing different realties and such from Marvel's 'What If...?', it got me thinking. So I decided to do my own series. If you got suggestions, feel free to comment, and I'll collaborate and see what I can find.

Let us begin.
(Also, there are spoilers if you've not seen any of the shows that will appear in this series. Fair warning.)

~*~*~

For our first first dive into the realm of possibility...

What if... my OC Braedey Martin ended up in the 'Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia' anime?

Sure, I've been doing work on some Bakugan-related things in my other books, such as my 'Reluctant Brawler' and 'Braedey in All Girl's School' books, as well as having rewatched the first two seasons (don't bother asking me about seasons 3 and 4),...

Sure, I've been doing work on some Bakugan-related things in my other books, such as my 'Reluctant Brawler' and 'Braedey in All Girl's School' books, as well as having rewatched the first two seasons (don't bother asking me about seasons 3 and 4), but I've been thinking to what my Transformatrix-version of Braedey could do. Here are some questions to think of:

•What will he do when he arrives in New Vestroia?
Answer: When he arrives on the scene, he'll definitely be surprised and confused as to why and where he is, and why he's on New Vestroia. He'd possibly come across a Bakugan that's in hiding, and who'd explain to him about what's going on with the Vestals, the Dimension Controller that's keeping the Bakugan in ball form, and them being tormented and paraded like circus animals.

•How will he respond to what's going on?
Answer: After seeing what's happening to the Bakugan, and learning all he can about the Vestals, Bakugan, all of New Vestroia, and everything else needed to know, Braedey would no doubt do what he does best: fight the baddies for the right reasons and for the freedom and right of all sentient beings, while being all enemies to justice and stop them before they succeed.

•What could happen to the Transformatrix?
Answer: TBH, I've been thinking hard on this one as to what could happen to the watch, and here's my possible explanation and answer: in my thoughts, the Transformatrix would download the tech the Vestals use, and in response, Braedey could access any and all transformations as their own Bakugan, basically creating his own faction. As for their size, I'm thinking they'd be the size of these figurines below, but still have their full articulation and motion control:

•Any possible changes to the series?Answer: Honestly, I don't know how to answer that question, but I'd imagine Braedey upgrading the Bakugan and their brawlers with some new updates and improvements to their equipment and gear

Answer: Honestly, I don't know how to answer that question, but I'd imagine Braedey upgrading the Bakugan and their brawlers with some new updates and improvements to their equipment and gear.

•What backups and solutions would Braedey have for the Vexos and their plans?
Answer: Thanks to his knowledge of Cybertronian tech and know-how (especially with the knowledge as to how Bakugan battles are played), it's possible that Braedey could create some ability cards or some sort of programming that could allow him and the Bakugan Brawlers Resistance to get a leg-up against the Vexos and their mechanical Bakugan, possibly a way to sabotage and shut them down from the inside out. He could even find a way (no doubt with Soundwave and Laserbeak) to learning about Zenoheld's Bakugan Termination System and his Alternative Plan, and with this, he could practically shut down the palace and even delete everything from their database to prevent them from harming New Vestroia and its species.

•Who could be love interest for Braedey?
Answer: for love interest, there's a selection of female characters that could be considered, but I'm not exactly 100% on choosing who Braedey should be paired up with.

•Would Braedey have his own Bakugan?
Answer: To answer that, I can't say he could. The Transformers will be his own Bakugan.

•Who would Braedey get along with mostly?
Answer: It's possible Braedey could get along with Dan, Baron, as well as Marucho to begin with. He'll build a mutual friendship with Ace, while respecting Mira. With Spectra Phantom / Keith (Mira's brother), it'll be a hard time for him to get along but he'll eventually get along. As for the Bakugan, he'll see them as fellow allies and those he'd be willing to lay down his life on the line for. As for Helios, the same applies to him as does with Spectra.

•Who would Braedey hate the most?
Answer: This one isn't that hard to answer. He'll really hate Prince Hydron and King Zenoheld the most, with Mylene a close second with Shadow Prove, Lync Volan also being hated. Professor Clay Fermin will also be hated, especially when he attempts to try and steal one of Braedey's transformations (which will not happen). Braedey will despise Spectra and Gus for their motives and whatnot, but overtime, he'll settle on down and get along with them. As for the Bakugan he hates, Braedey will hate Helios to begin with until he mellows out with Spectra. He'll hate the mechanical Bakugan since he thinks of them as metallic scrap.

~*~*~
That's what I can give you. Apologies if I didn't get questions you might have. If you do have a question, I'll try to answer as best as I can.

~*~*~
A/N: here we go with the first 'What If...?' interpretation. Hope to hear what kind of feedback you all have.