Top 10 Robots

Robots in movies. They can be your best friend, an alien from another world, one who was once a military weapon turned curious robot, or a time-travelling killing machine that can murder you in a zillion different ways. Well, we are here to see my top 10 favourite robots.

Just to be clear for this list, we will be focusing on those robots that appeared in movies, TV shows, and anime. However, I'm not to include the Jaegers from 'Pacific Rim' or the Evangelions from 'Neon Genesis Evangelion', since they're piloted mechs and biomechs.

Anyway, let's begin the list!

~*~*~
10. Bender Bending Rodríguez (Futurama)

Yeah, he's this far down the list because of some of the things he's done that could be considered criminal, but you can't help but laugh at some of his antics

Bender is the first friend Fry makes when he ends up 1000 years in the future. Bender can drink as much alcohol as he wants, as well as smoke as much as he wants, and he can speak in multiple languages, though I think he prefers more Spanish. He is definitely a good drinking partner.

Bender has a good sense of humour at times, and he always makes me laugh whenever he says something ridiculous. Honestly, I cannot help but smile and/or snicker whenever he would say anything. Plus, he's such a looney tune, who would tell you to "bite his shiny metal ass."

9. Baymax (Big Hero 6)

If you needed a better personal healthcare assistant, look no further than this plushy white marshmallow robot

If you needed a better personal healthcare assistant, look no further than this plushy white marshmallow robot. He also doubles as a superhero.

Baymax was constructed by Hiro's brother Tadashi. It took 84 tests to perfect Baymax, and Tadashi recorded all of them. To provide Baymax his programming, medical knowledge and personality, Tadashi built a healthcare chip with the help of his healthcare-expert friend Lily. The chip is encoded with the inscriptions that make Baymax the health-oriented and lovable robot he truly is. It also prevents Baymax from harming humans willingly. He also has a monotone voice, but when he's in power-down, he sounds very funny. Plus, with his suit of armour, thanks to Hiro, so he can fly and punch through a steel and concrete wall.