Top 5 Favourite Autobots and Decepticons

A/N: by special request by Flamewarrior11. Also, to try and keep this list as easy as I can try to make it, I'm gonna have two Decepticons and three Autobots in this list. There! Done! Let's get on with the list.

~*~*~

The Transformers have been a staple part of our parents' childhood, many toys and different series spawning from this great franchise. Even with the live-action versions of the Transformers, this franchise has gotten better and better. Today, we are gonna welcome and introduce my Top 5 favourite Autobots and Decepticons.

Now, listen up. This is MY list, and it's my opinion. Also, why I'm choosing only 5, is because, even though there are a lot of 'Bots and 'Cons, there are five or so that stand out to me.

~*~*~*~*~*~
5. Devastator (Revenge Of The Fallen)

Despite this film being the one time he appears, he leaves everyone with the impression that there could be even bigger Cybertronians out there

Despite this film being the one time he appears, he leaves everyone with the impression that there could be even bigger Cybertronians out there. And this six-bot Combiner is no exception.

Devastator is made up of six of the Constructicons:
Scavenger (torso)
Hightower (left arm)
Long Haul (right leg)
Mixmaster (head)
Rampage (left leg/foot)
Scrapper (right arm)

His sheer size makes him pretty dangerous in battle, along with his whirlwind mouth and grapple claws, and his gorilla-like crushing power. Technically, Devastator stands at 100 feet tall, as illustrated in the film's official scale chart. However, he's so top-heavy that it is only possible for him to rise to about 45 feet. This makes him about twice as tall Optimus Prime and on a roughly equal level to Grimlock, although he far surpasses either of them in bulk.

Still, his transformation sequence it rather flawless and impressive, and in my book, one of the most memorable moments in the Bayverse Transformers. Still, I do like the original G1 Devastator, but not as much as ROTF Devastator.

~*~*~*~*~*~
4. Jetfire (Revenge Of The Fallen)

 Jetfire (Revenge Of The Fallen)