Transformatrix What If...? #3

Hey, everyone. After seeing different realties and such from Marvel's 'What If...?', it got me thinking about my OC Braedey Martin (specifically, the Transformatrix wielder version of him). So I decided to do my own series. If you got suggestions, feel free to comment, and I'll collaborate and see what I can find.

Let us begin.
(Also, there are spoilers if you've not seen any of the shows that will appear in this series)

~*~*~
For our third dive into the realm of possibility...

What if... my OC Braedey Martin ended up in 'Ninjago'?

This is an interesting concept, and I've had ideas and thoughts about it

This is an interesting concept, and I've had ideas and thoughts about it. I've watched the first three seasons (not any further) since the beginning, and I really liked that show. And plus, to be brutally honest, who doesn't like LEGO and ninjas put together? It's also the first LEGO show I've watched in a fair while.

Here's some of the questions regarding my OC's involvement in the show...

How will the events of the show be affected with Braedey's intervention?
Answer: Possibly that he could teach the Ninja about his own martial arts training that he learnt from his cousin Jessie (since she's a black-belt), and with his teaching skills, he'll assist Lloyd into becoming a better ninja. And in turn, perhaps the ninja will teach Braedey into finding his own true potential from within them. On top of that, Braedey could make some modifications to the Bounty and even/maybe give upgrades to the ninja uniforms.

What would Braedey do when he arrives in the Ninjago universe?
Answer: first off, he'll no doubt want to go and find out as much information as he can about Ninjago and it's history before making his first move. After he learns of what there is and what has transpired, he'd attempt to make contact with the ninja. He would even stop an attack from some baddies, which will get the attention of the ninja, and they would find him and all learn what they can from him, and vice versa.

When could Braedey appear? As in which season?
Answer: I believe that Braedey could appear somewhere halfway in the first reason of 'Rise of the Serpentine', but his stay won't be for long, until the end of 'Legacy of the Green Ninja'. After that, he'll return home to his Universe (unless Professor TimeLine decides otherwise).

What kind of Spinjitzu would Braedey have?
Answer: to answer this one, he'd possibly have a blue fire tornado, in a way to emphasise the power of Energon, while also influencing his own transformations at the same time. So, yes; while he is in a Cybertronian form from the Transformatrix, they also can do their interpretation of Spinjitzu, and can use of whatever element that particular Cybertronian uses.

•What could his Spinjitzu uniform look like?Answer: fortunately, I've already made up the outfit after finding a lineart of one of the ninja, and I got to work of colouring it, on top of modifying the design to contemplate it

What could his Spinjitzu uniform look like?
Answer: fortunately, I've already made up the outfit after finding a lineart of one of the ninja, and I got to work of colouring it, on top of modifying the design to contemplate it. Hope you all enjoy it and tell me what you think of it.

•Will Braedey intervene with the battle between Lloyd and the Overlord?Answer: No

Will Braedey intervene with the battle between Lloyd and the Overlord?
Answer: No. Braedey knows when a battle is for him to fight or not. So he will leave the final battle for Lloyd to fight against the Overlord.

•Regarding the powers of the Serpentine, how would Braedey react to them?
Answer: In theory, Braedey has been around toxic chemicals and substances such as Tox-En and Dark Energon, so it's possible that he may not be effected by the Venomari venom. As for the Constrictai, Braedey has been caught by robots bigger than him in robot mode, but he can easily slip out of their grasp. The Hypnobrai could attempt to put him under their control with their hypnosis, but there is the factor that the Transformatrix has the ability to cancel the hypnosis and even go into lockdown to stop it being activated. The Fangpyres would also attempt to turn Braedey into a snake, but the systems in the watch can reverse it. As for the Anacondrai... Since there is only Pythor (who's a true-blooded snake), I'm not too sure about him.

Could there be a possible romance for Braedey while he's in Ninjago?
Answer: I am not 100% sure on that, especially since he is not going to be staying in Ninjago for long. So he may not have the chance to find a romantic interest while in another universe.

Could Braedey have an Elemental Dragon?
Answer: Again, I'm not 100% sure on that.

•What about a vehicle?
Answer: Why would Braedey need a vehicle when he can change into a a transforming robot that already has a vehicle mode? Seems kind of redundant or something, right?

•What kind of nickname could Braedey get?
Answer: There could be a number of those nicknames I can think of: Robo-Ninja, Cobalt Ninja, Ninja-Former, or even Cyber-Ninja. If you all have other ideas for nicknames, I'd like to hear them.

~*~*~
That's what I can give you. Apologies if I didn't get questions you might have. If you do have a question, I'll try to answer as best as I can.
~*~*~*~*~
A/N: here we go with the third 'What If...?' interpretation. Hope to hear what kind of feedback you all have.