"You should lock your doors Bella " I jumped at the deep voice and turned around so fast to see who it was.

I was relieved when I saw Lukas. I had my hand over my chest, making sure I wasn't dead.

I punched his shoulder and he laughed follow by wincing in pain. "Bella why are you being so violent?"

"Because you scared me" I looked him in the eyes. He pulled me close and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I thought you needed Archer for something?"

He nod his head, "Yeah I did but it's nothing to worry about. Besides, I want us to have normal day, just me and you."

He pecked my lips again, "Okay?"

I nod my head, "Okay"

He kissed me again, pulling me towards him. He picked me up, laying me down on my bed. I felt kisses going down my neck. I sighed, giving him more access on my neck.

I felt the kisses stop and I opened my eyes, seeing that he was looking at me. "If we continue this"

I saw him smirk, "We're not going anywhere out this house" I rolled my eyes playfully, pulling him off of me.

We got up from my bed and I smiled at him.

"Well..." I paused, waving him away from me. "Leave from my room then" I continue to smile causing him to smile at me.

He chuckled, walking away but then he stopped "Oh and get ready for today"

I looked at him, "What's today?"

He just smiled, "Just get ready Bella"

He gave me a peck on my lips and left out my room which left me clueless.

What was Lukas planning?

I decided to put on a black shirt, Denim shorts and black low top vans. I put on some hoop earrings, put my hair in a bun, and just a little bit of eyeliner.

The last thing I put on was my lip gloss

The last thing I put on was my lip gloss. I put that down on the bathroom counter to get another look in the mirror, seeing that I looked good.

I grabbed my wallet and phone that Lukas bought for me months ago. I left out my room and went down the stairs.

I went into the kitchen first to see if Rita made lunch. But there was nobody in the kitchen. I looked out the window that was in the kitchen to see that everyone was outside eating.

I didn't see Lukas or Archer, which I found that weird. They never miss a meal that Rita cooks.

I went outside, to see everyone eating and having a conversation. "Hey guys" I smiled at everyone, they gave me the same response.