Liam shook his head and watched as he walked away whispering

"I'm already paying the price."

______________________

Dodger's POV.

"You okay?" I asked Olivia, sitting beside her. She started at the sound of my voice but soon relaxed and nodded

"Yeah, I'm fine."she answered briefly and before I could say anything else she cut me off

"I'm tired, I'll go to bed now.

"... okay. Night.

"Yeah. Night."

I sat there, puzzled at her attitude but then again I tought she must have gone through a lot so I decided to just leave it there. I sighed, wanting my friend back but I guess it will take some time. She was just shaken a bit.

But then once again.... the next day proved me wrong... well kind of.

Olivia held her sword tight, and after a few seconds she lunged at Will, and fought like she had never fought before. There was rage and precision in all her actions and it surprised me. Will was taken aback at how she didn't stop assaulting him, barely clashing his blade with hers to stop the blows. She then kicked him in the ribs and watched him stumble before lifting her sword as if to strike but she suddenly stopped herself as she noticed Will shielding his face with his hands, terrified. She frowned for a second and her sword went down slowly.

Her look had darkened during the fight but it went back to its usual softness and she stepped back surprised herself. She helped Will up and the lost boys cheered, shrugging it off. We all got carried away once in a while. I could see she tried to smile but it came out as half a wince.

I walked up to her.
"Hey Livy you okay?"

She looked at me suddenly with eyes wide and shook her head stammering.

"No.. I mean yeah.. I don't know... but yes I'm fine."she said with a tight smile and walked away. Sooo that didn't make any sense... I frowned, my eyes following her.

Back to 3rd POV

The next day before training, Pan appeared before Olivia. She jumped and immediatly turned back. This time he didn't let her and grabbed her wrist. She turned to him outraged and jerked her hand out of his grip.

"Stay the hell away from me Pan"she hissed. Pan winced at the name she had called him.

"Not this time, love. This time, you're going to listen to me. Very carefully, until I am finished and then you decide if you can forgive me or not.

"Forgive you what?!"

He frowned shocked and rubbed the back of his head embarrassed.

"The fact that I lied to you all this time.

Olivia struggled but he kept her firmly in place "listen to me Olivia Just LISTEN!"he cried out obviously tired of it all. She glared daggers at him but stopped fighting.

"I took you to this island for your powers. So I could be immortal and much more powerful. Shadow created this token for me, the bracelet, containing the spell of the Phoenix. It holds such a name because the item sucks the power out of the person's very soul and body and it would kill you... and I would rise after that, new and mighty. At first I just wanted the plan to work so I made you trust me. But then... I realised I did actually care about you. That I couldn't let you go. I realised I was falling for you, that I loved you. And more than I could admit. Then so many things happent and I forgot about the spell and the bracelet, simply focused on you... on us. "
Olivia watched him completely emotionless. He went on