S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds

Start from the beginning

"Me," I replied, covering my hot cheeks. "I think you'd look gorgeous with scars all over you, honestly. Especially if you had some from right here," he said, tapping my jaw, slowly dragging his finger down my neck to my collarbone, "to here... You'd look like a vicious little warrior..."

Cooper pulled my hands off my face and pressed his lips against the corner of my mouth. "But I don't ever want you to cut yourself again, do you understand? Because if you do, I swear on my life, Cameron Omartian, I will make you regret it," he growled, sending goosebumps to cover my arms.

"But you think I'd look gorgeous," I whispered, confused as to what I was supposed to do. If I did cut myself, Cooper would think that I was gorgeous, but would also be mad at me. If I didn't cut myself then he would continue to not think of me as gorgeous and he might find someone else with those scars and leave me...

"Do not cut yourself anymore," he demanded. "I mean it, Cameron."

"What if I do?"

"I already told you, I'll make you regret it," he said with a fiery glare locked on me.

"How, though," I pried.

"Why are you asking? You're not going to do it, alright, because I'm telling you not to. Drop the topic," he fumed.

I bit my lip as he angrily stared at me, and I whined while I leaned my forehead against his chin. "I want to be your everything... And I'm afraid that you'll find someone else with the scars you think would make me gorgeous, and you'll leave me for them..." I whispered quiet enough that I had to strain my ears to hear myself.

"What," Cooper questioned, stroking my cheek. I smiled at him although I wasn't very happy. I was quite distraught. I needed Cooper to be drawn to me, and me only. I didn't want to risk losing his interest and having him focusing back on Erin.

I'd still had yet to get rid of her! Ugh! I just needed to dissect the information that my cameras and microphones had received from her... Then I could finally separate her from my best friend and I could live peacefully without feeling anxious that she could swoop in at any random time and take Cooper from me!

"Cameron, why are you glaring at me," he softly asked while dominantly holding onto my jaw. I hadn't even realized that he'd moved his hand.

"I'm just thinking," I told him honestly. "About," he inquired. "Erin...ds," I said awkwardly, "I've got to run errands. I need to, um...get groceries and stuff. Just thinking about running into people and getting anxious."

"Ahh, I see," Cooper chuckled. "At first I thought you were talking about Erin.... She's been really annoying lately. Keeps sending her friends to talk to me, text me,and flirt with me to see if I'll cheat on her or tell them something that I don't like about her."

"Wh—?!" I gasped. "That's amazing! Did you tell any of them that you wanted to break up with her?!"

Cooper shook his head no immediately. "They're all psychopaths. Would probably post my text back and claim that I like them or that I'm a douche bag or something," he scoffed.

Internally I clapped my hands onto my face, and growled, but in front of Cooper, I bit my lip and nodded, turning my gaze out of his window. One thing that I hated about my best friend: he cared about his image too much. He was afraid of being disrespected or disliked. He thought too much about others' opinions on him!

I thought he would maybe change his mindset and only care about what I thought of him...but no. Probably because he doesn't think I'm gorgeous without the warrior scars...

If I cut them, he could completely forget about what others thought of him because he'd be focused on me! He'd be upset with me and think that I'm gorgeous! He wouldn't leave my side!

Yes...he'd stick around to make sure I didn't cut myself anymore, and he'd want to kiss my scars and cherish me... But I'd need to be careful. My mom's ex boyfriend and my doctor said that if I cut my neck again and get too close, the previous wound cut could split and kill me within seconds. The skin was extremely thin, I was told.

It was a huge risk, but if it'd keep Cooper away from Erin, I was all for it.

"I think I'm going to go home," I said abruptly. "I'm gonna do some homework and run those errands..."

"Oh... Want me to come with? I can make sure that no strangers talk to you," my best friend offered sweetly; I rejected. "No, I have to learn to cope with people. Thank you though," I tittered as I got off of Cooper's bed.

"Well, yeah, but I can just come to calm you down if you get overwhelmed," he pried. I giggled as he followed me out of his room, and I placed my hands on his chest when I got to his door. "I'll call you if I get overwhelmed," I said softly. "Thank you for having me over. I'll be back later, okay?"

Cooper frowned at me and sighed. "Fine. See you later," he grumbled before grabbing my jaw and pressing his lips against my own, slightly parted lips. "Be safe. If you see Giorgi—"

"I won't," I giggled. "But yes, I know. Don't talk to him."

Cooper sighed one more time through his nostrils and dropped his hand to his side. "Text me when you get to the store, okay?"

I nodded and gave him a quick hug before leaving his apartment, and as soon as I stepped into mine, I dashed to my room and grabbed a small pocket knife and marker off my nightstand, then making my way to my bathroom

All right... Draw my marks, cut them, and bandage them. I just want the scars this time....

••••••••

⚠️🚨Guys please be safe!! THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY!!! DO NOT HURT YOURSELVES PLEASE~!!!⚠️🚨