Chapter 27 - Space Is So Cool

Start from the beginning

It felt like millions were flying over us as we were closer to Arcturus.

A scream rang through my ear as Lloyd lost his grip. He was float away and fast.

"Lloyd!" I cried out grabbing onto his hand tightly, my other hand was held by another.

I squeezed his hand making him understand that we are safe for now. A hug crash landing is about to happen.

"Y/n? Y/n!?"

I roll my body over away from the screaming noise, my hands go to cover my ears. But hands touched the glass. My eyes open to look around and see. My mind began to remember everything that is happening.

"Thank Ninjago you're awake," Kai says hopping in front of me holding his hand.

The spikes and the cold ground I could feel through my suit. Surprising how Arcturus is. The Star seems really pretty and would be a great place to study. Especially that the golden weapons are here.

Misako could write about it, 'Golden Weapons and Arcturus. A Cold Glowing Light.'

I assume the golden weapons are glowing, after all, that's what I was told in books. If not, I'll be upset.

I roll my shoulders and neck stretching my body out, as I reach towards his hand. "Y/n! Thank Ninjago you woke up! I started to get worried," Lloyd calls out to my left. He appears to be on the rocket ship.

"We found a rover! We can get the golden weapons!" Lloyd smiles coming over to Kai and me. My hand pushed myself up, forgetting Kai was offering his help.

"That's good," I agree. "Now, we should get going and catch up with the Nindriods. It seems like the rocket ship is empty."

"You're right."

"Ah, who is this I'm touching?" I ask squeezing the body part. "Cole, Y/n. And that's my arms." 'He's been working out more.'

"Zane! Move your leg," Kai calls out.

"Sorry, I can't," Zane apologizes as something squeezing my chest. A blush rose to my face as I look up away from whoever may be touching my chest.

"What is so soft?" Zane asks squeezing my chest.

"Zane!" I shout shaking his hand off my chest closing my eyes tightly trying to cover my face. "That's my chest!"

"Zane!"

"What the!?"

"Ooo~"

"I'm so so sorry, Y/n!" Zane quickly takes his arm towards him apologizing many times. "I'll do whatever to make it up to you!"

"It's okay..." I pause uncovering my face to look at him. "It... it is a really small space in here so-" I was cut off.

"Ok! Who is touching my butt!?"

My eyes watch as the Nindriods work to get the golden weapons out and onto their rovers. One as all ready disappeared or disintegrated by touching the weapons. The leader of the group said the Overlord is the person strong enough to hold them. Which doesn't make sense?

Kai, Zane, Cole, and Jay were able to use and handle the weapons, last I knew, perfectly. And Garmadon was only able to because of the Overlord.

So, does that make the four ninjas as strong as the Overlord? And Lloyd and I were able to take him down. So does that make Lloyd and me as strong as the Overlord?

Does that mean we can the golden weapons?

"I'm going to call you glowy," whispers Jay.

A little bug was crawling on Jay. The bug seemed to be like a lightning bug, but bigger.

"What- do- touch-"

It was Nya, her signal seems to be coming in bad. "Bad- para-"

"Sis? Can you hear me? You aren't coming in well," Kai says holding his hand up to his ear.

"The- can-"

"Can what Nya?" Cole asks.

"They can eat through metal!"

My eyes saw Zane and Jay covered in the bugs. Hundreds more flying over to us. It felt like a horror movie. The bad guy running over to the person scared for their life.

"Getaway!"

"Back off!"

"Why metal? Why metal?"

"Sho! Sho!"

"Ninja!"

I couldn't look at the Nindriods, I was more focused on losing my suit. I would die without this suit.

Swing and swinging at the bugs, shaking and swinging my body around so they don't damage this suit. It felt like they never are leaving me.

"I understand what Wu meant!" Change your mind not your body!" shouts Lloyd.

"Lloyd this isn't the time for a lesson!" argues Kai smacking a bug to death.

"We need to get to the rover!"

"We have the key!"

"The ship..."

I locked eyes with the remains of the rocket ship. The bugs reached the rocket ship before us, destroying the entire rocket ship.

"We can't go home..." I mumble gripping my hand around the key. I threw the key to the ground away from all of us.

"Are you on the ship?" Nya asks.

"Haha, you ninja!"

We turned around seeing the Nindriods we beat up for this key standing around the golden weapons. The rope around the golden weapons was around them too.

"You ninja lose."

"Bye-bye!"

I watch as they fly up with the golden weapons towards home. Slowly disappearing out of my sight. "Well, are you?"

"They have the golden weapons..."

"The ship is gone..."

"We aren't coming home."