Chapter||59

When you put masochist in the last chapter when you meant sadist. Oops.
Also this is like a split pov chapter. I gave up jumping back and fourth so its just kinda... merged together. Idk

ALSO BEFORE YOU KIDS BITCH IN THE COMMENTS.
You can skip this ENTIRE chapter if you don't want to read the intercourse. I dulled it down as much as humanly possible when it comes to this kind of scene. You complain, your comment gets deleted :) plain and simple.

Now ere's your long awaited sin kiddos.
⚠️WARNING SEXUAL THEMES⚠️
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
///////

Sans form easily loomed over you as your mind raced, confusion mixing with sudden fear of his bold statement. Yet you couldn't deny the heat that flourished in the pit of your stomach, his hand trailing down the side of your shirt and pulling at the rim. You gulped while meeting his awaiting gaze, surprised that he was taking this in a tame way and fairly nice. Nodding slowly in your own embarrassment, he immediatly lifted the shirt over your head and tossed it aside. Guiding you into his lap as he leaned into the crook of your neck, slowly taking in your scent and causing you to shudder.

He seemed pleased as he let out a rumbled purr, caressing your sides at a slow pace to either fully take in every curve or to tease you. "S-Sans...?" You question lightly, feeling him tug once at the front of your bra before the clip released your breast. Easily sliding the straps off when he pulled it off, your cheeks heating up. He seemed skilled with what he was doing and your uneasy mind made you feel shy, trying to hide yourself by crossing your arms. "Baby.." he spoke with a low growl, his sudden grip on your arms making you squeak.

"Don't hide." He commanded, his teeth brushing the skin of your collar bone before he licked the length of your neck. You whined shortly while grabbing onto his shirt, his grip fondling your breast while he left light scratches. Muffling a moan as you leaned your head against his skull, the stinging being over weighed with pleasure and causing you arch your back. It felt so natural to be with him like this but it was hard to not be aware of his hesitance, your arousal already building as you took it upon yourself to hurry the pace. You pulled his shirt up to his neck while he flinched, caught off guard at your actions while you tossed his shirt away.

Watching him squirm as his soul was visible through is thick ribs, the right side missing a fraction from what he'd given to your soul to save it. An still here it was shining through with passion as if it weren't missing a piece while sans looked at you nervously, the soul was a sacred thing to monsters and they didn't show them like humans. It was a intimate for a monster to reveal their soul because it was the main source of their being, like giving their life to their lovers when they show their souls.

"I'm not gonna touch it, don't worry.." You comfort, planting a kiss on his sternum while straddling his waist before you felt the warmth building in his pelvis. Grabbing his ribs, you drag your fingers along the inner rim while avoiding the trembling soul in the center. His panting increasing as he took hold of your sides, groaning as he tilted his head back. "F-F-Fuck-k...!" You could tell he was holding himself back, the strength of his grip tightening only to loosen as he felt the little drip of blood he drawn.

His teeth gritting as his eyesocket's shut to try and focus, somehow you had a clue to how to get him to let go. Biting as hard as you could onto the surface of his collar bone, he gasped with an airy moan before you nibbled up his vertebrae to his jawline. Planting kisses along his cheek bones and teasing by leaning in but as he tried to close the gap, you'd pull away which left him to whine. He was beginning to get desperate but he still refused to give in to his desire to make you his for good, clawed hands sliding up your back to try and pull you closer. Yet you held firm, feeling him thrust up into you once and getting a surprised moan which made him shudder.

You finally spoke, leaning close to his skull as his eyes widen to your words. "Let yourself go sans... show me that beast your holding back.." His body tensed at the feeling of your hands positioned close to his soul, to the point you could feel the buzz of magic within it. Guiding it out without a single touch before you brought it to your chest, the humming of his soul growing intense at the presence of your soul being closer as it willingly pressed into you to connect with your soul. His senses finally snapped as he flipped you over and pinned your body against the mattress, his soul pinned beneath your chest while he dragged your hips back into his own.

Leaning over your shoulder, his growl was more feral as he broke the zipper to your pants while forcing them off. "Why you gotta go and do shit like that, huh..?" His voice rumbled through his ribcage and made you tremble with mixed emotions, rutting himself against your arousal. His claws snapping the straps of your panties as he let them fall, one hand reaching back to pull out his member. "Always fuckin around with stuff ya should leave alone." He grunts, teasing as he thrust against your womanhood before pulling back and making you whine. "Well, you asked for it this time (y/n)..~"

He pushes himself into you with one thrust, catching you off guard with a loud moan as he hardly gave you time to adjust. Pulling back only to start a rough pace as his ribs dug into your back by leaving cuts and bruises. Your moans muffled by the sheets and his own groaning, silencing himself by sinking his fangs into your shoulder as an anchor. Suckling the blood that tried to pour from the wound as his tongue ran across your skin. Yelping at the pain, you tried to sit up but his pace was unforgiving and left you face first in the bed.

You where afraid of crushing his soul that was still vibrating beneath your chest but when trying to remove it from under you, he'd snarl angrily while pushing you back down. Moaning at the feeling growing inside the pit of your stomach, the drag of his member increasing the feeling ten fold as he grunted against your shoulder. "S-San- nmm!" You tried to call out, the build up nearly tipping over as he dug his claws deeper into your sides. Releasing your shoulder with a snarl as his hot breath puffed against your ear. "Don't you dare.."

He spat, his pace quickening as he openly moans, his tongue lolling out as he pants while his drool seeps into the bite on your shoulder. The stinging feeling of it mixing with your blood making you whimper, unable to hold yourself back as you came. Shouting his name into the sheets as his grunts to reach his own end, pain blossoming after the pleasure as he kept thrusting into your oversensitive womanhood.

His own orgasm rocking your body as he leaned  farther into you, pushing it deeper with a soft thrust while he tilted your hips to help keep his cum inside. The two of your chest heaving to breath while he nuzzled into our sweaty body. "Mmnn.. just like i remember.." He mostly mumbled to himself, pulling out before he pulled his shorts back up and handed you his shirt to cover yourself with. "Sorry for ripping your clothes, i'll buy more."

He promised, pulling you down to lay with him after you put his shirt on and winced at the feeling of his lapping his tongue over your wounded shoulder which you left exposed. Pressing a kiss to the nape of your neck, his hands slid up your stomach to squeeze your breast as he hummed. "You humans are always so soft and plump..." Blushing at his comment, you sigh in pleasure at his gentleness with your bruised body while you leaned into him. In the corner of your eye, you seen his soul in fine condition which made you relieved that you didn't hurt it.

Blinking as he snapped to get your attention, chuckling as you looked up to him with wide eyes. "I asked you if you can feel it." Confused, you carefully turned around while forcing yourself to stop gazing at his soul. "W-What?" He chuckled again, pressing you against his ribcage as he leaned his head against you. "The song their singing.. our souls." Focused on finding what he meant, you relaxed to try and find out what song he was talking about. That was when the feeling rushed through your body, the warmth and happiness that your song sang with his. He gently stroked your back to let you adjust to this new feeling, panting to catch up before he continued to speak

"They synced together to sing.. your my bond now.." he kissed your cheek, running his fingers against your back which made you smile up to him which he returned.

"What i'm saying is i love you.."