Chapter||2

(Y/N) POV

You shakily followed papyrus, not wanting to give up on him. He knew that you were following him but chose to ignore you. He didn't want to hurt you. And you found that very saddening. Because he couldn't help it.

You stopped and flinched when papyrus passed by sans at his work station. He was awake, too. He had his normal sockets but one had a huge red pupil that followed your every movement. His fingers were tapping the wood of his station and his smile was totally faked. Stained blood covered half of his face and hoodie. You smiled a bit to get no response. Talking to him didn't seem like a very good idea. But. You needed to atleast try... You were terrified.

"what's up, kiddo?" sans reached for something in his pocket. "you look like you need to eat. This one is freshly cooked." he pointed to a chili hotdog. Well... Not really chili. The hotdog had pieces of liver from an animal and spatters of blood on the bun. But the liver was cooked. And it was so tempting....

Your stomach growled and sans chuckled a bit. You accepted kindly. You reached for the hotdog. NO. Sans quickly grabbed your wrist and slammed you onto his post. You gasped as he held you down and brought out an axe.
"one human head coming right up..."

Sans mercilessly swiped down the axe and it hit the wood of his station. You had been grabbed by... Papyrus... Papyrus held you tightly against his armor and snarled at sans. Sans growled in anger. These two were fucking wolves... They insulted each other back and forth. You sobbed and fearfully hugged papyrus back. He felt you grab him and he stiffened. "SANS, BROTHER... NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR FIGHTING."

"whatever you say, bucko..." sans grumbled. This was so unlike him. He used to love his brother very much. You turned and looked at sans to see that red pupil still glaring you down. Before you could look away, papyrus threw you down and ran away. You knew why... He was having an impulse.

"wow kiddo, you sure did get lucky a few seconds ago." scoffed sans. "..." You turned to him and stood up. "well an answer would be nice." You didn't know how to talk to Sans. Everything seemed to put him on edge. Well you didn't need to speak. Your stomach spoke for you.

A loud growl from your tummy was heard and you looked away in embarrassment. Sans' eye looked to your stomach and he smirked. "I still have this hot dog... Come and get it." You were very hungry. But you weren't at all stupid.

You shook your head and began to walk away, hoping to find Grillby's soon. You were once again by yourself... In this cold... Cold...

~TimeSkip~

You woke up to find yourself on a couch covered in tons of blankets. You were actually sweating.
You quickly recognized the room as sans and papyrus's living room. You smiled, knowing that one of the brothers had carried you here.

You sat up and pulled the blankets off of your body. Your feet touched the cold floor which made you less hot. Slowly, you stood up and looked around. You were still hungry, starving in fact. But you couldn't just go barging into sans and Papyrus's fridge, eating everything.

You slowly and quietly began to walk upstairs, trying not to wake any of the skelebros if they were asleep. You reached the top of the stairs and then peeked into Papyrus's door. He was snoozing on his car bed, wearing his "cool dude" shirt. You walked further down the hall and tried to peek into sans' room. The door was shut though. You slowly turned the knob and opened the door. A loud creak was created by the door and you jumped backwards, afraid sans may have woken up. If he was asleep in the first place. Or if he was even there...

The room was empty, besides the pile of clothes everywhere and toby(annoying dog) chewing on a bone on sans' bed. Even Toby looked different. His teeth were jagged and sharp and his fur was matted with thick blood.

Toby looked up to you and snarled, he soon sprang at you. Before you could react, a bony hand covered your mouth and pulled you away from sans' door, slamming it shut.

"what's your fucking problem?" you heard sans' voice say right beside your ear. His grip on your mouth tightened and he chuckled darkly when you squealed in pain. You suddenly felt for the worst.

You were going to have a bad time.

/////////////

(a/n: I'm sorry ;-; my horrortale sans acts like underfell sans. ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNDERTALE. I'm a day late, I know but still. And sorry for bad grammar)