Chapter||26

Im going to hell for this but anyone know that new game Detriot: become human?
Anyone else think conner is hot as fuck? ............................Just me?

Yeah im going to hell xD

///////////////////////
Sans POV

After tracking you down, sans had dragged you to alphys. Since no one else was hurt or dying anymore. Well....chloe was but, alphys can find her later. He asked if they where able to leave and she explained you all where in fine condition now, including papyrus but he may need to be watched. Nodding he rounded you and papyrus up and teleported the three of you home. "I WILL BE UPSTAIRS IN MY ROOM. DON'T DESTROY ANYTHING SANS."

Papyrus announced as sans grumbled, flopping down on the couch. He heard you sit in the floor infront of him and shuffle until you where comfortable. "So how where you able to heal so fast? I mean i know papyrus had most of the impact blow on him but like, you jumped pretty close to it too. " He huffs, not bothering to turn his head to face you. "Built up and unused magic.. stocked up to much so it helped me heal faster or some shit."

Curling up in the hard cushions he wants to sleep, but knows it won't come to him. "Annn how did you find me so fast like i got lost after two corners." You asked once more. "I can smell your blood from a mile away." You didn't responed for a while, which he chuckled at. It was half a lie and half truth. He can smell blood but the person needs to be bleeding, and he also sensed your positioned from the mark.

He sits up like a normal being. Looking down at your thinking face, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Somethings buggin' me.." Watching your face change to confusion, he shifted in his seat. "What do you mean?" He rubs the back of his skull.

"I dunno its just like, a storm is brewing and its not good..."

///////////////

Another short chapter but the next one will be out in a few hours bear with me-